Chap 10.5

Suyoung POV

We were sitting at the dining table with variety of dishes in front of us. Opposite me was Yoongi while his mum was beside me. His mom is so friendly. I didn't knew that such a kind lady like her existed. Even though she didn't know me that well, she's already treating me like her own child.

"Eat up Suyoung-ah. You're so skinny." She puts more food on my plate with a gentle smile.

Eat up Suyoung-ah, appa wants to see you grow into a beautiful lady! Right, oma?

The voices ringed in my head. Why were the memories coming back now of all times? I always wanted to feel the love of a mother again but why do I feel hurt instead?  I dug my nail into my palm. I didn't want to be weak and cry but a tear rolled down my cheek and I immediately wiped it. Thankfully Yoongi didn't saw because he was too immersed in his conversation with the boys. Suddenly, Oma holds my hand and walks me to her room. I felt Yoongi's eyes following us but Jin stopped him from standing up. She locks the door behind us and sits me down gently on the bed while patting my lap.

"I'm so sorry. I just miss my parents so much..." She gave me a sympathetic look. I begin telling her the story of my parents. This is the first time I ever told someone about my parents. Not even to Yoongi.

"Poor child...you grew up in a lonely world." She hugs and pats my back. I sniffed and tried to stop myself from crying but I couldn't. This warmth...this motherly warmth.

"Gwenchana, as long as you're here, just call me Oma. Araseo?'

Yoongi POV

It was already night time. The rest of the members were inside the house doing their usual stuffs with Oma. Suyoung and I? We were strolling along the coastline of the sandy beach I drove her to.

"How is Daegu so far? Cool right?" I ask,swinging her hand lightly as her thumb caresses the top of my hand.

She suddenly stops and faces me. The sound of crashing waves and the moonlight were surrounding us.

"Yoongi, you gave me so many things...memories. And I have no idea how to repay you. I don't have anything. I just wish I could repay you for everything." She lets go of my hand and I quickly snatch it back.

"Didn't I tell you to stop talking like this?" I sigh as I pat the top of her head gently. "You're the one who open a whole new world for me. I wasn't able to love a girl as much as I do now." I assure firmly while looking straight into her eyes. She only look down on her feet and sighs. I didn't like to see her like this. I wanted to comfort her like how she comforted me.

I prepare myself to kiss her. Suddenly, she tips on her toes and kissed me. Her eyes are closed but mine were carefully observing her delicate lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she rests her hands on my chest. She pulls apart and traces my lips with her finger.

"Wow, doesn't this remind us of a certain night?" I smirk and she giggled. Her smile, it's so precious.

"Yoongi-ah, let's go." She says softly. I reach for her hand and interlock our fingers. Her presence was enough to make me forget about the coldness of this night, the problems, even the world.

She is my world now.