Chap 6.5

Suga POV

"Hyung, wake up!" Jimin push my shoulders. I roll around the bed before sitting up slowly.

"What d'you want" I mumble.

"You came in so late last night. Where did you go?" He ask while scratching the back of his head. I pry my eyes open.

I spent almost hours at Su Young's house. We talked about music and how she loves the violin and piano tunes. We were the same age so we could relate to each other well. There were so much interesting things I go to know about her. It makes me crave for more. She didn't talk about her past. I pretended not to know anything. Although, she could work on cooking her omelet. The thought of that made me smiled to myself.

"Ya ya Yoongi-hyung have gone crazy. His smiling even though he just woke up...Help!" I grab Jimin by his neck and strangled him under my chest. He laughs while crying out for help. I finally let go and jump out of bed.

"Ya, after practice lets go eat dinner. My treat."

~

Jimin and Tae agreed to follow me after practice. It was dinner time and I promised the dongsaeng I will treat them. They were both busy babbling about some anime while I listened to some of my mixtape.

"Wah, our hyung feels cooler today." Tae smirks at me.

"Don't say that just because I promised to treat you."

"No I really mean it! You wore nicer clothes." He protested back.

"Maybe he found a lover." Jimin said as he elbowed Tae in the arm. They exchange creepy looks before turning to me.

"Lover my butt." I smack their heads.

We finally reached the restaurant and I push open the door for the two dongsaeng.

"Welcome!" It was Su Young's voice. Her hair was all tied up into a ponytail. Her face glowed brightly and there was a hint of cherry on her lips. My heart almost skipped a beat.

"Table for 3 please." Jimin say while smiling. She directed us to a table by the window.  I guess she didn't notice me because of my Ray Ban sunglasses. I could stare at her face without her figuring it out. Heh.

"Hyung what do you want to eat?"

"Just get me jajangmyeon." I whisper into Tae's ears. He stares at me weirdly and I cross my arms.

"3 jajangmyeon please." He says. She pen down the orders.

"I'll come back with your drinks then," She says with a sweet smile before walking off. I couldn't help but smile to myself. I hid my face by looking out the window.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Jimin stares at me weirdly and laugh.

Honestly Jimin, I have no idea.