Chap 12

Yoongi POV

2 weeks without seeing Suyoung and I feel like dying.

After coming back to work, we rarely had time to leave the company and manager hyung always make sure we head back to our dorm after work. Our comeback was coming in like the speed of light and there were many things to be done.

Meeting Suyoung was almost impossible. If I had the time, I would. Sometimes, I dropped her a few phone call. Most of the time, she picks up. The times she did, she sounded tired. I hope she's fine... I'm really worried.

I was at the producing room editing our song 'I Need U'. I think this will be a big hit (get it HAHhahhah ok bye)  because no bragging, the tune is catchy. The front door suddenly burst opens and Bang Pdnim walks in. I immediately stand up and bow.

"Sit down." He says as he gestures me to the sofa. In his hands was a big envelope. We sat across each other and I could feel him glaring at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask politely. He then throws the envelope on the table while leaning back on the sofa.

I stare at him blankly but carefully pick up the envelope. I lift up the top and pull out the contents.

"Do you know what you've put yourself into?!" His voice booms across the whole room. My jaws clenched and I can feel my palms begin to sweat. The anxiety curl into my stomach and I feel my hands clawing up my throat, choking me from letting the words come out.

"I-I can explain" 

"Get rid of her before I do." 

[BTS Suga] Loving Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें