Chap 15.5

"Have a safe ride." Oma pulls me by the neck and pecks my cheek. I hug her and bid her goodbye.

Once I reached Seoul, I head to my dorm immediately and unpack my stuff. The rest of the members were probably on their way since I was alone here. Might as well do some work. I made my way to the studio and began working on my mix tape. As I was about to fish out a file from my cabinet, a book fell on the floor. It was dusty and look worn out. I picked it up and brush off the dust with my fingers.

Suyoung's Music Book

I totally forgot I had this. I flipped it open and browse through the pages. It was all beautifully filled with music notes and scribbles. Even the piece that the both of us did together was still intact. Why am I still keeping this? It will only tempt me to get my hopes up high. I need to get rid of it. Little did I know I already picked up my car keys and on my feet, making my way to my car. I start the engines as my hands were steering the wheels, taking me unwillingly to the rooftop house. If I got it there, I'll leave it there.

I reached and took the flight of stairs while still clenching onto the book. Why was I so angry? Was it only because I felt betrayed? I stopped in the middle of the stairs in realization that doing this won't bring Suyoung back. If I only vent out my anger then what's the point? I looked up to her house; as usual, empty and dark. I turned around ready to leave when all of a sudden...

BAM!

A crashing sound came in from the rooftop house. There was someone inside? I could have sworn the landlord said no one was allowed to this house. I quickly ran up the stairs and stand in front of the door still fill with anxiousness. I turn the door knob slowly and surprisingly, it wasn't locked. I step into the house and in front of me was a girl, with straight hair but curled at the end with a hint of chestnut facing her back on me. She turns around and all I could feel was numb.

"Yoongi-ah"