Chapter 3.5

3rd Person POV

Her apartment wasn't fancy. It was big enough for a mini kitchen, a piano, a dining table for four and a single bed tucked in the corner of the room. None of the less, she always kept it as clean as possible.

Once she reached her apartment, Su Young put down the violin on the table. Her hold body was coated with sweat from the run back home. She rummage her belongings as she pulls out drawers and empties files to look for that particular piece of paper. She searched and searched but it was of no use,

Her most precious belonging was now gone.

Tears of frustration streamed down her face

"Su Young, you can't do anything right? What are you gonna do now?" She asked herself angrily as the tears went on. She lay on her bed and curled into a ball. The room was now dead, but only filled with silent cries.

Su Young

The annoying sound of my phone rang. I drifted off to sleep for hours now. I rub my eyes with the back of my hand while picking up my phone.

"Oh my god Su Young you cannot believe what I'm gonna tell you." It was Ji Woo unnie. (recall: her manager at the place where she works. The one with pixie hair and big boobs lmao)

"What is it?" I reply trying to sound not annoyed as possible.

"Remember the bunch of boys who ordered the crazy amount of beef bulgogi the other day? Guess what?"

"Uh huh?"

"Their BTS! Like BigHit! And remember that cute white pale guy you were drooling over? From my 'research', his so called the cold hyung. Damn I should take a picture with them."

"Firstly, I'm not interested. Secondly, I wasn't drooling over anyone. And unnie, I'm tired. So I'll hang up now."

"Wait! Don't you want to hear-" I hung up.

I close my eyes and let out a yawn. I'm about to let myself fall into a slumber until something hit me. Wait...BigHit? That's where I auditioned just now. Could it be that pale guy I bumped into at the company was from the same group?

I pry my eyes open and I snatch my phone form the table, searching up for BTS. Thousands of result came out. Lets see...something or someone about Jimin, V, Rap Monster...Ah here this dude, Suga. The rude one that didn't even help me. Ok what kind of weird names are these? I was looking through the pictures until it finally hits me,

I bumped into him. My papers were mixed up with his. I happen to lose my papers at that point of time. He have appa's music sheet!

I quickly put on my coat and left the house.

I have to meet this guy.