Chap 13

[3rd Person POV]

She walked home as the thoughts bubbled up in her mind. All she could thought of was how betrayed she felt by her father, who she remembered as the one who will never lie to her. Her tears seemingly escape from her eyes. Suyoung knew that she had to juggle all the different problem at the same time. She just didn't know how to.

Once she reached her home, she turns her doorknob and entered.

"Ah, there she is." A lady's voice traveled the room. Suddenly, Suyoung was grabbed by the hair and thrown on the floor, right beneath the lady who was sitting on the dining chair. Suyoung groaned in pain as the lady pulls her by her hair.

"So you are Sukwang's daughter? You look exactly like him, how ugly." The lady utter cynically as she throws Suyoung on the floor, leaving her panting for breath.

"I'm sure you know what your father owes me. Well, that sum doesn't worth anything since i'm already rich...but torturing the daughter of the man who broke my heart does." She laughs as she picks at her fingers. She then eyes at the two big men standing behind of Suyoung. They picked her up, with both men and each sides of her arm.

"Well from your condition...I don't think you even 100 won. Why not you pay for the debt as a punching bag?"

"P-pl-ease don't... " Suyoung manage to mutter. The tears of fear kept streaming down her face. The lady just giggled evilly.

People say you'll get used to pain. Suyoung don't think she'll ever be able to get used to this pain. The next minutes was a living hell for her. The first slap sends all her self control flying back into the depth of her head. She sucks in her cheek as a thin trickle of blood runs down my face from the impact. The two men let go of her and she whimpers and crumples to the floor as a well aimed kick comes to contact with her lower abdomen. She curls up into a ball as the violence continues. This only seems to excite her attackers. The lady only laugh and continued gleefully. Every blow sends a sharp searing jolt of pain through her body. She was on the verge of blackout until her phone rang.

"N-no." She mouthed out. Blood was running from her mouth and nose as her body was all bruised up. The lady raised an eyebrow and took the phone from the counter top. She picks up the call pressed the phone on her ear. 

"It's your boyfriend." The lady chuckles and gave Suyoung an evil smile.

No...Yoongi...No

"Hit her." She ordered notoriously. Suyoung was again getting hit but this time the pain was greater. The kick on her lower abdomen made Suyoung cry in pain.

No...please...Stop it

"Oops. Someone is angry." She laughs as she ends the call and puts down the phone. The lady then lifts Suyoung's chin as she looks her in the eye.

 "Listen carefully young lady. Your father was a horrible man. This is all he's fault. I wouldn't have hurt you because of him and the only person you can blame is him. Now that I've released my tension, I can leave Korea in peace." She sighs while grinning.

She finally stands up and walked to the corridor with her bodyguards tailing her. Suyoung wanted to stand up and tell how much of a coward that lady was. But right now, she was a mere leaf crumpled and left alone to be blown away.

"Goodbye, Sukwang."  The lady whispers before leaving the house.

The sound of the clicking clock, dripping water from the tap, creaking wooden floors. That was all that echoed in Suyoung's ear.

She holds on to her stomach and touches her bruised face gently. She leans on a chair and pulls herself up while holding the edge of the table. She froze in fear and shivered in disbelief. She cried in pain; physical and mental pain. The silent and empty cry made Suyoung felt more miserable.

She felt more vulnerable to do things she didn't expect she would.