Chapter 1.5

Yoongi POV

I didn't sign up for this. BangPDnim is gonna get it one day.
All of us were lethargic from all the dancing. Except for Jung Kook and V who were jumping around while some hip hop music was being played. I hate dancing. I took up b-boy when I was younger but not anymore. Our choreography is the toughest among all broadcast stations. Why? I don't even know.

"Alright good job everyone! Make sure to eat well and have enough sleep tonight, you hear me?" Our dance teacher says as he wipes the sweat off his neck. He was in his early 30's and had a sharp looking face, ready to scream at you if you do a mistake.

"Oh, Yoongi-ah"

"Yes?" I turn around, caught by surprise.

"You're lacking behind. I want you to do well even if it means I have to hold you back to practice. I can't keep asking the whole group to redo the steps just because of your mistake. You hear me?"

"Yea ok." I nod my head.

I snatch a towel from the bench and hang it over my shoulder. I know I was one of the weaker dancers along with Namjoon and Jin-hyung. But, I have to do everything I can to stay alive in this music industry. Even if it means I have to dance. All of us are making our way out of the dance practice room until our leader taps my shoulder.

"Hyung, you can do it. Don't feel unmotivated ok?" He assures me. Although Namjoon was a year younger, he acts and thinks like an adult. I appreciate that attitude.

"Yea don't worry. Kaja, baegopa."

My life isn't like your average boy in Korea. I auditioned for BigHit company 5 years ago. BangPDnim, our CEO and practically my boss, gave me a stage name Suga because I was the shooting guard in my basketball team in high school. Su (Shooting) Ga (Gaurd). You see? No? Aite. Another reason was my palpable pale skin. Dude, i'm pale as hell. 

After debuting, I'm the second member of Bangtan along with 6 others, Namjoon, Jung Kook, V, J-hope, Jimin & Jin, who without them, makes this group incomplete.

As we make our way into the restaurant, I tie my earpiece and shove them into my pocket. We sat by a large table enough for all of us. I sat down at the end beside J-hope, the other rapper in my group.

"I'll order Beef Bulgogi set for all of you." Our manager proclaims.

"Again..." I could hear J-hope mutter under his breath. Can't blame the guy; we've been eating the same thing for almost 3 weeks.

The waitress arrives with our food and she gently places it in front of us. She looks young. Pretty actually.

"Enjoy." She makes her way back into the kitchen.

"Woah, she's hot." J-hope whispers as he makes a sneaky face.

I ignore him and began relishing my food.