Chap 8.5

Suyoung POV

He kissed me.

At first, he cupped my face with one hand then turns his face sideways before gently kissing me on the lips. I wanted to pull apart from him but his lips were so soft and irresistible. We pull apart before going in for another kiss. My heart was pounding like crazy. Even though I imagined my first kiss to be at a romantic beach house, kissing Yoongi under the moonlight on the stairways was perfect enough. He caresses my back as I pulled in closer. Finally, we pull apart with our face only inches apart. We giggled at each other.

"Wow, um what should I say? I mean-"

"Shh.." He pecks me on the lips.

"Thank you." He smiled sweetly.

Now I know why they call him Suga.

Yoongi

Ever since, our kiss that night, we begin hanging out even more often. After work, I'll head to her house with food. Sometimes, she will cook and I'll pretend to enjoy it even though honestly, her food was just salty or tasteless. Once, we cooked together and it felt like we were a married couple. Who am I kidding though... It's been going on for 2 weeks now. Although, every time I walk pass Jiyeon, she ignores me and doesn't' even smile at me. She stops hanging out with us and never mention about BTS ever.

"Jiyeon's been acting weird lately." Namjoon suddenly blurts out. We were having our dinner at the dorm. 

"I don't know man. Hyung, you know what happen?" Jimin says as everyone suddenly turns to face me. My mouth opens ajar.

"Yah...don't look at me like that. Aish, it's her comeback. She's probably stress. Leave her alone." I shove in another mouthful of rice.

"If you say so..."He mumble as they begin eating their food again. My mind suddenly raced back to Jiyeon. I might have hurt her that night by shouting at her and I didn't even apologize. Should I? Ah forget it. She's at fault for stalking me.

After dinner, I lie on my bed and begin writing lyrics. Our comeback was due to end of next month so we had to prepare ourselves. Suddenly, Jin-hyung came in and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Yoongi-ah, I need to ask you something." He asks in a motherly tone. I raise an eyebrow.

"Possibly...Are you seeing someone?" I stopped scribbling. He looked at me uneasy. After coming home late at night and skipping dinner with the mates, I think he notices something. Not this shit again. I just stared blankly avoiding eye contact.

"So you are..." He sighs as he lays down beside me. I expected him to scold me, saying I was an idol and our comeback was next month. But instead,

"Is she pretty?" He ask sneakily. I sigh in relieve and let out a weak laugh.

"Hyung, I thought you'll be mad."

"Why would I? Yoongi, you're also human. You deserve love. And I'm you're hyung. If it makes you happy, then so will I." A wave of gratitude flooded me. Best hyung ever.

"Now tell me, how is she?"

"Ah... where do I begin?"