To Clear Things Up

Ok so hello, Suyoxo here...how shall I say this. 

Ok. I've been receiving comments and feed backs about how Loving Yoongi ended and stuff.

I know, I left somethings untouched. Loving Yoongi was my first fanfiction and I DID NOT INTEND TO PUT IT ONLINE. So, when I wrote it, i wrote it to my liking since i'll be the only one reading.

Afterwards,  I decided 'Hey why not?' . And by the time I open up Wattpad, I already wrote so many chapters. It was unplanned and pretty much impromptu.

Thus, because of my liking, I did not touch on many things for example, Suyoung's brother or who told Bangpdnim about Suyoung and Yoongi. I will leave it up to your imagination to as how it ends up to be. And yes, the ending is very fast paced and short but I hope you'd understand that it wasn't because I didn't want to make it long, but it was because I just couldn't  due to my exams.

So i'm sorry if I couldn't deliver the best story. I'm not the best in writing but I love it anyways. Like food; i love eating but can't cook.

!! Anywooes, it'll be fun if you guys can leave suggestions below on what happens to the untouched parts in Loving Yoongi. And what kind of things do you wish could have happen between them both?

Oh and if you want a more complete and planned story, you can read Our Basketball Love Story. I prefer that work over this tbh xD

Thanks for reading my uhm...rants? See ya guys soon love ya <3

-Suyuxo xo