Chp 9: Behind The Mask

Start from the beginning

Tobi: It is only a fragment, but its not lacking in power.

YN: What the hell is he talking about?

Suddenly the statue eyes open and it roar so loud, it caused the ground to rumble as it became insane.

Tobi: Its taking too long. Its time!

The statue continued to roar as the rocks rises by the roars.

Guy: The statue's been acting weird since it swallowed those objects earlier.

Soon they realize what were inside those gourd and bottle.

Naruto: Wait, that was...

Kakashi: Don't tell me...

YN: You got to be joking...

Tobi: Watch closely and surrender yourselves completely... The return of Ten Tails! And the beginning of the end!

Kakashi: So that's it! That statue was the Ten Tails actual body!

YN: You're telling us there's Ten!?

Naruto: Huh!? What does he mean? What's the Ten Tails?

Kakashi: But what's going on? When he declared war at the Five Kage Summit... The purpose of this war was to collect all nine tailed beasts chakra in order to revive the Ten tails.

YN: I don't get it, he didn't claimed nine and eight tailed beasts.

Gyuki then realize something when Tobi mentioned something. He then speaks with Bee telepathically.

Gyuki: Uh... Have we giving him one tentacle arm's worth of chakra?

Bee: We're always dropping rhymes. But maybe we messed up big time yo... Yay.

Back to reality, Bee explain the problem to everyone.

Bee: The chakra from a tentacle was taken, just a little. I may not look it I admit I'm flustered a bit.

Kakashi: Eight tails octopus arm chakra huh...? So just a piece of tailed beast is sufficient?

YN: Either way, it must've been enough to revive it. But how did he possess the nine tails chakra?

Kurama, who switched place with Naruto in order to speak with everyone, telling everyone that the statue already has the eight and his own chakra pieces which shocked everyone. He begins to explain that there were two cloud shinobi name Kinkaku and Ginkaku challenged him and he ate them. However, they were still alive and took the pieces of his chakra by feeding themselves from the inside of his body as they absorb his chakra. When they were reanimated, they were both sealed in the gourd and the bottle which where Tobi stole it from the first company.

YN: So if he already has both of your chakra, then why capture you guys if its enough to revive the Ten Tails?

Naruto(Kurama.): Given that they're just fragments of eight tails and my chakra, who knows what form or shape the revive Ten Tails will take.

Kakashi: We must act before Ten Tails fully comes back to life. YN, you'll need to prepare your strongest wood style.

YN: I don't know, I haven't had the time to even learn how to use it well.

Kakashi: As much as I wish to agree, there's no time. Just be ready to use it.

Tobi: Kakashi... You speak your mind far too easily.

Kakashi: Hm?

Tobi: You are a man for whom a life full of regrets is fitting!

This made Kakashi concern of what he says before guy speaks up.