Chapters 80 How?

I cooked the Elders pie as he salivated eating it cook another pie, and a pot of stew I nurse  my cub with  Bankotsu,  I play with my snakelings Sybil, Jade, Rin  and Mary are playing by the fence as I notice some blushing beasts I go over " My female cubs are not mature!" They nod " Elder how is Eve?" She is by the gathering tree!" I look  "Ronan go with me to the gathering tree!" He smiled . As he carried me over. I see the other females gathered of course Eudora had her bevy of mates as the other females had only a few with them and my friend Eve is just letting her cubs play "The others are older they must be hunting!" I thought . Ronan sat me down as I politley " Hello everyone!" Hmph back with strays!  The other two females who I don't know laughed " Eudora strays? My mates and cubs are with me, my cubs friends came along , my parents who you never met , one of my brothers and his mate! "I say . I did nothing to irritate her but  I did it seems! "Jessica!" I turn " Inuyasha!" Our girl is hungry! I smile " Thank you love  would you mind keeping  Ronan company? " Sure!" He barks with a smile as I turn to walk to Eve, she comes over " Eve how have you been?" As I hug her neck.   I have been well I had and litter ! She says.. "I see there precious."  When did you have the female cub ? " Let's see a couple months ago! I smiled as Eve looks at her hair , " Inuyasha and I have two male pups as well! " I said as a look of slight confusion "Pups?" Eudora asked " Yes Inuyasha is not a beastman he is a dog demon!" What does that mean? Eve asks " Well let me first say,  beastman and demons are all  strong fighters and  hunters but the difference is demon powers , his claws make " blades of blood, his tetsaiga can slay one hundred demons in one strike,  his brother Sesshomarou has venomous claws, a poison whip, his tokiijin can slay without contact, his tensaiga can resurrect you from the dead once, Toga is a great general and you can guess at his strength it's great!  that's to name a few I say with a smile.  I sat as I nursed our pup under my cloak .I  look as one of Eudora's males " You wear strange furs!" As he looks at Inuyasha " It's robe of the fire rat!" He told the man, looking  confused I say " It can not be burned by fire!"  I say . " How are your older cubs doing,  have they found mates? I ask hearing Inuyasha growl . My oldest cub mated but the other two from that litter haven't! She smiles hopefully " Well my oldest daughter's each have a mate and I thought we might try to pair them? I winked as she giggles I look back at Inuyasha looks more relaxed now . Ronan seemed to enjoy this a little as I notice a smirk as he turns coughing  we can stay tonight the majesties are going to leave out tomorrow catch up with me at Harvey's hut later! I see her youngest cubs as they play with me " In the future how about playing match maker for your  female cub with  Harvey?"
Inuyasha suggested. 
" You have two female cubs?" Eudora growls . No all total our family has nineteen female cubs! Inuyasha stated politley .
She was fuming,  standing she rudely slapped Inuyasha " Eudora you have no right to hit him!" I say . Inuyasha growls  I quickly stood between them " Eudora stop or I will call Inari to settle this !" He does not follow the laws here he is demon ... " My males will fight him for the right to mate him!" No ,and you don't want that ! I chirp back  " If you force the issue I will fight your mates but not to the death!"  The three females laughed in unison as I see a running beast Inari hurriedly came over " What is the meaning of this?"  My love,  Eudora is angry because  Inuyasha told her our family has nineteen female cubs, so she wants her mates to fight Inuyasha for the right to mate him ,and I said no I would fight but not to death! 
" What makes you think we will obey your mate?" Eudora spat as I look her males look unsure of there emotions.
The Majesties hearing the arguments " You do not want to fight her, and don't ever insult  Beast Diety!"  They gasped " How is this possible?