Chapter 43 What? 18+

He took my hand walking to a hut on the edge of the village ,we go in and I sat on the wooden bed he had a blanket and pillow  I watch him pull something out of a wooden chest " I made this protection charm and sutra for you!" Thank you Miroku , reaching in his sleeve he sat next to me " This was my mother's pin!" I look at a very simple but beautiful pin with painted flowers  , I smiled " It is pretty!" Thank you! I captured his lips passionately his hands roam my curves pulling the dress off we broke for air as he kissed my neck peppering  down I unhook my bra as it falls he cupped my breast licking my nipple as his fingers tease my flower I moan pulling his belt I lick his ear he shivered as I pepper kisses slightly nipping he slapped my ass moaning my hand explored his chestas I lick his nipple slightly nipping he moans I grab his member and stroke he moans as he pushed me down on the bed he licks my flower teasingly Miroku  " Now wife you taste so good!" He moans as he kisses his way up I pump his manhood a pearl of precum I licked from my finger he thrust in slowly as I run my fingers through his hair "sing for me!"I moan "now ?" Let me hear how much you want me! A cacophony of moans as I tightened picking up the pace, around him we came together as we slept all night! Early the next morning before sunrise I awoke in his arms spooning at my back . I turn over kissing his lips he opened his eyes he pulled me closer " I love you  Miroku!" Taking my hand in his he placed it on his member " I love you too !" He says with a grin flipping him over I lick his tip and suck  he moans  I break for air kissing my way to his lips I align with him as he thrusts up hard I gasp as we moan I rocked on his length he sat up flipping us over he lifts my hips as he hit the sweet spot he thrusts faster as we both near our release we cry out each other's names as we lay together falling back to sleep. We woke up a couple hours later the sun was up there was a knock on the door Miroku answered as I just covered in the bed Winston walks in with a stone bath of water I kissed him and got in he washed my hair with a herbal shampoo as Miroku washed the rest of me I soaked and got out I put on the dress Aspen made me and sandals I sat as Winston took the brush and and worked my hair and Miroku  placed his mother's pin in the updo bun.  I kissed them both Taking there hands we go down to the other's breakfast was ready as I sat to eat Aspen pulled me onto his coils kissing my cheek I returned the kiss as he nuzzled my neck Shuu was scolding our cub for stealing his brothers meat, Sesshomarou, Inuyasha, and Harvey were discussing what to do if I got hurt again! Inari is feeding our cubs meat he said they wean faster since there ours, I don't see Toga or Yoshi ,everyone is busy preparing there day not everyone is going with us this time so I thought " I'd like to see Eve I wonder if we can go to Beastworld later?" Later that day the girls decided to stay here with there mates this time Desiree, Arthur his guards, all my mates went , Momma, Daddy  my cubs and pups we travel to the cave I got off Fay ,Yoshi looks worried I placed my hands on the ground " I summon Time Lord's Key!" Wind howled swirled as electric pulses shook he ground a portal opened I smiled at Yoshi " Let's stay together as we all get to the other side,  I see smoke " What ?" I yelled Fay ran as my mates follow  Momma and  Daddy rode Ah Un with  Rin. At the house we see  Dakota limping over " I ran over hugging my brother!" What happened?