Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Peeping uncle masturbating with a dildo

As soon as Lu Feihuan left, Cheng Min felt that his heart was empty. Just like seven years ago, when Lu Feihuan took Chengying away from that remote village, he stood behind him and could only watch the man sitting on the tall horse from a distance. The back is generous, but he walked resolutely, without even turning his head, leaving nothing behind.

But this time, at least one thing was left for him.

Although Cheng Min's heart was empty, his face didn't show it, he still circled around Lu Zhanting. Now that there was another Zhao Jingxi, he treated him like Lu Zhanting. Half of Zhao Jingxi's blood is Han, and half is inherited from his Hu mother. His mother happened to be from the Chierha country, but he didn't care about the war. When Cheng Min asked occasionally, he said: "My grandma has passed away. She was beaten to death. She secretly married my father, gave birth to me, and took us back when I was older, but her family refused, killed her, and came to kill us, so my father took me away. Out."

He was still young, he was only ten years old after the new year, so when he said it, his eyes were still red, he wiped away his tears, "It's a pity that I'm still young and can't go to the battlefield, otherwise I will go back to kill like my father. "

Cheng Min felt uncomfortable and patted his head. Zhao Jingxi sniffed, "Forget it, Dad is not here, I want to supervise my junior brother's kung fu, let's practice martial arts."

Lu Zhanting originally sympathized with him, but when he heard his address, his face changed again, "Who is your junior brother?"

"Hey, you joined Daddy's sect to learn martial arts later than I did. Naturally, you are my junior, and my Daddy didn't accept other disciples." Zhao Jingxi looked surprised.

Lu Zhanting didn't want to call a child who was three years younger than him senior brother, but he was really late to start, so in the end he could only follow him sullenly.

Lu Feihuan's departure took longer than Cheng Min expected. He would send home letters every month, and Cheng Min naturally had no share. They were all things that Mrs. Lu's wife, Pang Zi, could open and read. Going to the temple to fulfill his wish, Cheng Min was temporarily relieved after hearing this, knowing that Lu Feihuan was fine.

The time went from spring to summer, and then to autumn, but Lu Feihuan still didn't come back. The battle was already at a stalemate. I heard that the opponent was well prepared.

Cheng Min heard that the letter from home had arrived in the morning, and it was only for Pang Zi, and he would not have his own share, so he felt somewhat uncomfortable.

Wouldn't he-won't someone send something to him?

This feeling of loss surrounded him, making him feel sluggish all day. He had lost weight for a long time because of missing him for half a year. Seeing it, Lu Zhanting felt sorry for his uncle and angered his father. , I secretly scolded my father enough. He put a piece of chicken leg into his uncle's bowl, and said softly, "Uncle, eat more meat."

Cheng Min didn't have any appetite, so he shook his head. Zhao Jingxi smiled and said, "If uncle doesn't want to eat, give it to me. I like chicken legs."

Lu Zhanting glared at him, Zhao Jingxi stuck out his tongue for him, Cheng Min laughed and said, "Well, I'll give it to you, Ting'er, don't stare at him, Xiaoxi is still growing, she should eat more."

"That's right, I'm growing my body, and I'm going to be taller than my junior brother in the future."

Lu Zhanting retorted, "You're dreaming!"

The two boys quarreled, Cheng Min smiled and watched for a while, but didn't persuade them. After they had finished eating, they packed up the dishes and went into the house. As soon as he closed the door, he felt someone was in the room, and he was startled. , I was a little excited again, "Who?"