Chapter 35

Chapter 35: The Hair

Cheng Min's belly was getting bigger and bigger. Zhao Jingxi came here after nearly a month. Seeing him walking was a little strange. He stared at him up and down for a long time before wondering: "Uncle, do you grow up?" Fat?"

Cheng Min was a little helpless, Zhao Jingxi didn't know that she was pregnant with a child, and even Lu Zhanting bought another house for him to live in, Zhao Jingxi just thought that he didn't want to live in the General's Mansion. He didn't know how to answer, so he gave a random "hmm".

Zhao Jingxi pouted, "Uncle, what delicious food did you eat? It made my stomach fat. I want to eat it too."

Lu Zhanting didn't want to see him being stupid again, so he told him that his uncle was pregnant with a child. Zhao Jingxi's eyes widened, looking extremely shocked, "Child?" His voice became louder, "Isn't uncle a man? He How can you have a baby?"

Embarrassment appeared on Cheng Min's face, and Lu Zhanting said lightly: "Uncle's physique is different from ordinary people, and he can conceive and have children."

Zhao Jingxi still found it unbelievable, he swallowed, and looked at Cheng Min's bulging belly, "So is there a baby inside? Whose child is it? The general's?" Thinking of this, his expression brightened, " Junior Brother, you will have a younger brother or younger sister."

Lu Zhanting's expression froze, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and did not answer.

Zhao Jingxi had already excitedly approached Cheng Min, squatting down and looking at his belly, he seemed to want to touch it, hesitated for a moment, and said: "Uncle, can you touch it for me?"

Cheng Min grabbed his hand and put it on his stomach. Because it was summer, he was not wearing thick clothes. Zhao Jingxi touched his stomach through a layer of fabric. It was bulging, and the touch was a bit novel. He touched it curiously Turned around, "Is it really a child inside? Could it be just eating too much?"

Cheng Min was amused by him and laughed out loud, Lu Zhanting also seemed a little helpless, grabbed him and told him to sit down, "Read your book carefully."

Lu Zhanting probably wanted to review his books, and he didn't stay for long every day, and usually he would go back after having dinner with him. It rained suddenly that night, Cheng Min said: "Ting'er, sleep here tonight, don't go back, let the coachman squeeze with Brother You."

Lu Zhanting looked at his fair face and nodded in agreement. In fact, he has been running around like this for several days, but he is trying to restrain his desire. At this moment, my uncle is like a soft cake exuding a sweet smell, but the lion guarding it is not there, so it tempts him to always want to take a bite.

Lu Zhanting was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, always unable to sleep peacefully. Seeing the thunder was too loud, he got up and went to his uncle's bedroom, and knocked on the door.

Cheng Min didn't seem to be asleep either, and asked, "Who?"

"It's me. The thunder is too loud. I'm worried that my uncle is afraid. Come and have a look."

Cheng Min did not dare to sleep because the thunder was too loud. Although he was a man, he was a little afraid of thunder and lightning since he was a child. He wanted to get out of bed, but he hesitated for a while and still didn't move, he just said: "I'm fine, you go back to sleep."

Lu Zhanting pursed his lips, his eyes were gloomy, knowing that what happened last time made his uncle wary of him, and he didn't know how he felt, so he said "um", and walked back slowly.

Cheng Min in the room breathed a sigh of relief.

Both of them felt embarrassed in the bottom of their hearts. The number of times Lu Zhanting came here decreased significantly. At first it was every one or two days, and then every three or four days. The dishes are rich, and all kinds of fruits will be given.