Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Intense sex by the pool, being caught

Naturally, Cheng Min couldn't disobey him. He originally had a chance to escape, but how could he bear the heart of his sister's only bloodline to fend for itself here? He was absolutely sure that if he left, Lu Feihuan would really treat that child so cruelly.

The child who didn't come in his expectation.

But he himself is not sure, how much of his stay is for that child, and how much is for his own selfishness.

Cheng Min seemed to acquiesce to this consequence, and Lu Feihuan looked very satisfied, with a smile in his eyes. He is only in his thirties, with handsome features and a tall and straight figure. At this moment, his figure is completely exposed. Even if he is as shy as Cheng Min, he can't stand it. Even though he knows that prostitution during the day is not good, he still follows the man's will and sits in the pool Open your legs and expose your most secret place.

The place that was also used yesterday is now completely closed again. Under the sunlight, the female hole that should not exist is becoming more and more delicate, like a budding flower stamen. Looking at it now, Lu Feihuan can still think of it. I was surprised when I saw it for the first time.

At that time, Cheng Min was so ashamed, her face blushed and tears kept falling, she didn't want to face him at all.

And what did he say then?

While describing his here with vulgar words, he couldn't help licking and sucking.

Just like now.

"Woo...be soft..." Cheng Min's tears were very shallow, worse than that of his younger sister Cheng Ying. He always shed tears at every turn, but he was very calm when encountering certain things. His body was sensitive, and his labia was held in his mouth by a man. Playing with it carefully, the pleasure spreads from the limbs.

"It's getting more and more swollen." Lu Feihuan looked at him while licking him. He knew that he would be more ashamed and sensitive if he did this. "But the color is still so beautiful, as if it has never been used."

The man's teeth gently tore at his clitoris, bringing a little pain and more pleasure, Cheng Min sobbed comfortably, but also a little nervous, "Don't lick for so long, you will ejaculate... ah..."

"Where do you want me to lick?"

Meeting the man's playful gaze, Cheng Min's whole body turned pink with embarrassment. His eyes were hazy, and when his eyelids blinked, there were drops of water falling from the corners of his eyes, "Lick the bottom..."

Lu Feihuan looked at him with a half-smile, "What's the next name?"

Cheng Min knew the badness of the man in front of him, he closed his eyes and whispered, "Lick my pussy...it's so itchy..."

There was a smile in Lu Feihuan's eyes, but he sighed, "It's so rough now, you can say these vulgar words directly, Minlang has really turned bad."

Cheng Min's whole body trembled, he bit his lips tightly in embarrassment, the next moment, the man's tongue had moved down, and he began to lick his wet and soft cunt. Cheng Min doesn't grow any hair here naturally, he would rather grow some more, so as to cover up this shameful place, but he doesn't grow any hair, and everything is openly exposed for men to play with.

But this female flower has been used to playing with it. When the man licked it casually, it dripped out juice. The man sucked it in his mouth, and he raised his body viciously and came over, "Minlang, taste yourself the taste of."

Cheng Min whimpered and wanted to hide, but he didn't. He was kissed firmly by the man, and the fishy smell also came from the other's lips. Being forced to drink her own lewd water made Cheng Min extremely ashamed, and after a while she sobbed and began to cry, looking aggrieved.