Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Continue to spy, the uncle was blown by his father, and found that the uncle is intersex

In the dim light, my father and uncle were doing such lewd things. My father held his uncle's head, straightened his waist, and used a dirty utensil to thrust into his uncle's beautiful mouth. Without closing, saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth.

Lu Zhanting gritted his teeth, looked at the scene in the room, wished he could rush in and rescue his uncle, how could his father... How could he humiliate his uncle like this?

But after all, he is still young, and he has to depend on his father to live, even if there are blazing flames in his eyes, he dare not really put it into action. He could only watch his uncle's tender mouth being fucked dry by a thick and long penis through the window, until it made the sound of water and the painful sound of wanting to retch.

Even though Cheng Min showed pain, Lu Feihuan did not soften his heart and continued to fuck this man. Seeing his white and tender face continuously buried in his thick pubic hair, just watching his lips wrapping the base of his penis, the whole person was in awe. The excitement became stronger, and the speed became faster and faster. Finally, after a deep penetration, he completely pressed the head in front of him under his crotch. During the continuous contraction in the throat, the ejaculation sprayed out the thick semen, all shot down his throat.

Cheng Min has experienced many times of being blown like this. Even though he would be choked at the beginning, he has been able to avoid this problem very well after doing so many times. Although it is a bit uncomfortable, he has not been choked at all. All the semen was swallowed, not a drop leaked out.

When the penis was pulled out, the throat was still constricted, as if he was reluctant to part with it. Lu Feihuan's movements were very slow. When the penis head was in Cheng Min's mouth, Cheng Min's lips and tongue chased it up again, actively sucking the remaining semen on it, and licked it clean before letting go of his mouth.

Lu Feihuan hooked the corners of his mouth, looked at his blushing cheeks and the corners of his eyes that were dripping with tears, and said with a low smile, "So good? You are really willing to do anything for that brat."

Cheng Min lowered his eyes, and whispered: "He is already this old, the previous martial artist is no longer suitable for him."

Lu Zhanting, who was peeping, widened his eyes in astonishment. Why did they suddenly mention themselves? Does uncle do this have anything to do with him?

He suddenly thought of what he complained to his uncle a few days ago, complaining that the martial artist he taught him was only as good as a three-legged cat, and he was not good at all. This lazy brother is amazing, he is not convinced at all.

He remembered that he just mentioned it casually while eating, and his uncle listened, and gently patted his head, but didn't say anything, why did he say such a thing now?

Could it be... Could it be that uncle was willing to suffer such humiliation from his father for his own sake?

Before Lu Zhanting could figure it out, he saw that the uncle in the room had stood up and stripped off all his clothes. Lu Zhanting lived with his uncle for five years. Only when his mother died at the beginning, his uncle slept with him for a few nights. After that, they slept in separate rooms. Men had little scruples about taking a bath, especially when it was hot. Like he washes directly in the yard, only his uncle closes the doors and windows and hides in the room to wash, so Lu Zhanting has really never seen his uncle's body, at most, he has occasionally seen a section of his exposed white body wrist.

At this moment, he took off all his clothes, and his black hair was scattered behind his head, reaching vertically to his waist, making his skin look fairer against the background. Lu Zhanting swallowed involuntarily, his eyes fell from his straight chest to his crotch, uncle's place was also white and tender, not as hairy as his father's, uncle's hair didn't seem to grow, only a penis It has stood upright, pink and tender, not too big, even smaller than Lu Zhanting's undeveloped penis.