Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Princess Song Ya

The princess who was going to marry her went to Beijing in early winter, and after meeting with the Holy Majesty, she begged to live in the General's Mansion. The fact that an unmarried girl wants to live in a strange man's house is shocking in this dynasty, but the people of Yalha have always been open, and there is no custom that women are not allowed to show their faces, and there have been several queens, so people talk about it After all, I don't think it's so inappropriate.

Lu Feihuan didn't take this matter too seriously, and left it to Pang to take care of arranging the princess's stay. Pang saw what he meant, so he arranged the princess's residence near him, which was a bit far from where Lu Feihuan lived. distance.

Cheng Min seldom went out, so he didn't know about these things, Lu Zhanting came every day, and he wouldn't tell him, he was afraid that his uncle would worry too much, so he asked to come here to have dinner with him, Zhao Jingxi also came, and the three of them got together Together, it was much more lively.

Princess Songya is seventeen years old, about the same age as Lu Zhanlian, the eldest son of Lu Feihuan. Lu Feihuan is more than enough to be her father. She has never met Lu Feihuan, and only heard about his deeds, so she clamored to marry him, the king It was because of her headache that I sent her here.

This is what Song Ya said to Pang Zi, and Pang Zi didn't know what happened. Princess Songya is beautiful, with brown hair, exotic facial features, a very high nose bridge, and snow-white skin. Although she has many small freckles on her face, she does not hide her beauty at all.

She likes to wear fiery red clothes. The clothes in the Yalha country are different from those in her own country. The red skirt is very flattering. Pang is a traditional woman. Looking at her appearance, she can't help but mutter in her heart. Speaking Chinese, although the words are uneven, they can be understood anyway.

Pang said with a smile: "Your Highness, if you are not satisfied with something, tell me, and I will arrange it for you."

Song Ya looked at the furnishings in the house, and there was novelty everywhere, but what she cared about most was the woman in front of her. Pang is in his thirties, he doesn't have to work, and he has few things to worry about, but because he lacks a little moisture, he always looks a little older than his actual age. Songya has seen Lu Feihuan, and thinks he is tall and handsome , Standing with the woman in front of me is not a good match, but why do you like it so much?

She smiled, "I'm very satisfied, my sister can call me my sister, don't call me your highness so unfamiliar."

Pang was stunned for a moment, then laughed again, "Well, anyway, we will be a family in the future, so I will call you sister."

Song Ya smiled, walked over and took Pang's arm affectionately, "I really envy my sister, the general loves you so much, I want to marry him, but he refuses to let me live for a while. Day, alas."

Pang's smile froze, and his heart was sour, he didn't say anything, just acquiesced.

Princess Song Ya pestered her every day, at first she thought her guess was right, but after half a month, she realized that something was wrong, she and Pang Shi stuck together every day, had dinner with her, and learned to worship Buddha together , and almost slept together, but after so many days, no sign of Lu Feihuan was found.

Did I guess wrong?

But there is obviously only such a wife in the Lu Mansion?

Song Ya was puzzled, so she sent her confidant maid to inquire. She lived in the mansion, there were both maids and guards, and everyone was very skilled in martial arts. I know where the most important study is.