Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Hesitating and Not Hesitating

Except for Cheng Min, no one else knew about Lu Feihuan's return. The marks on his body disappeared within a few days, and the smell on another piece of clothing left by Lu Feihuan took nearly half a month to completely dissipate. After the first month came out, he didn't receive any bad news from Lu Feihuan, so his heart fell.

The days passed by stumbling, and in the middle of the year, the war between the two countries became fierce again. There were lively discussions in the streets and alleys. Sometimes they said they had occupied a city of the other side, and sometimes they said they had lost a battle. For the Erha country, it was a nationwide war, but for the capital, it was just a chat after dinner.

In March of the following year, the war finally came to an end. The Chierha Kingdom presented a letter of surrender, expressing its willingness to submit to our dynasty. Before the emperor agreed, another big war broke out on the frontier. This time, Lu Feihuan completely conquered Chierha. Erha Kingdom took all the land of Chierha Kingdom into its pocket. King Chierha committed suicide and died. His eldest prince fled with the remaining soldiers, and the second prince bowed his head and surrendered.

Hearing the news of the great victory, the General's Mansion was like celebrating the new year, and everyone's faces were bursting with joy. Lu Zhanting's face was not happy at all, even when he was eating, his expression was indifferent, Cheng Min hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Ting'er, what's wrong with you?"

Lu Zhanting shook his head, and Zhao Jingxi said: "It's not that Lu Zhankang who bullies others and bullies us every day. The younger brother is afraid of implicating uncle again. Every time he endures, he goes too far." He puffed up his cheeks angrily, and said: " He failed the provincial examination for two years in a row, but is the most important junior like him? Such a poisonous mind."

Cheng Min was stunned for a moment, he didn't know that Lu Zhanting would not complain to him, he thought that after what happened before, they had each taken a step back and lived in peace, but he didn't expect that there were so many little tricks behind the scenes. He thought for a while and said, "Ting'er, when your father comes back, I'll tell him, can you and Xiaoxi have a study room alone? Also ask another teacher to teach you."

Zhao Jingxi's eyes lit up, and he was about to nod, but Lu Zhanting said, "No need, uncle, don't mention it to him." He had a thorn in his heart, so he naturally knew what he would exchange with his father if his uncle mentioned it. He didn't want...he didn't want his uncle to be bullied by that man.

He was still young, so that feeling wasn't particularly strong, but as he got older in the past two years, he became more possessive.

The uncle belonged to him, so he couldn't let his father bully him.

Cheng Min thought he was embarrassed, so he skipped mentioning it, but Zhao Jingxi became unconvinced, "Why didn't you say it? You have been bullied so much..."

"Stop talking and eat your meal." Lu Zhanting interrupted him.

Zhao Jingxi was not convinced, but other people had a small temper but a big temper, so they couldn't bear any grievances. In class in the afternoon, Lu Zhankang was sneering and sarcastic, saying that he "lived under the fence", that Lu Zhanting "has a mother but not a mother" and other provocative and insulting words Language, according to his temper, has already beaten him up, but Lu Zhanting always pulls him to ignore him.

Zhao Jingxi couldn't hold back his breath, so after eating, he secretly ran to the yard where Lu Zhankang lived, trying to make trouble for him. Although he is young, he has learned light kung fu well, almost no one in the mansion can compare to him, so even though there are guards everywhere in the general's mansion, he still slipped in easily and smoothly.