Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Thinking about Uncle Masturbating and Being Found Masturbating by Nephew

Lu Zhanting was almost Cheng Min's own nephew, he just felt ashamed about what happened just now and let it go, he didn't take it to heart. Lu Zhanting did indeed look more and more like his father as he grew older. He was almost the one who resembled Lu Feihuan the most among the three brothers, with the same sword eyebrows and starry eyes, and a calm temperament.

Cheng Min was changing clothes in the room, and Lu Zhanting returned to his room, breathing quickly. He thought of the smell on his uncle's body, and thought of the soft touch on his body, so he couldn't bear to hold the long-blooming cock The penis jerks.

He had lusted after his own uncle since he was twelve years old, and even today, he hasn't stopped. He had peeped at his father and uncle's sex too many times, and he could recall his uncle's seductive appearance almost as soon as he closed his eyes. In his mind, he pictured the appearance of his uncle kneeling on the bed, the posture was more provocative than those drawn in the erotic pictures, the plump and white buttocks were raised high, revealing two dripping pussies, and one pussy was still there With a piece of jade in his mouth, my uncle is holding the handle of the jade with his thin white fingers, pulling it out, and then inserting it hard, the thick jade completely stretches the uncle's small hole, almost can see The luscious flesh wriggled and sucked inside, and the lewd water splashed out every time he was thrust, and the uncle was very comfortable, and the lewd screams kept coming out of his throat.

He seemed to be in that scene, he opened the door, and his uncle looked back at him, with a sultry look of spring in his eyebrows and eyes, he stuck out his pink tongue and licked his bright red lips, his eyes were full of longing.

He walked over and pulled out the jade stick from his uncle's buttocks. The uncle whimpered and moaned, and his penis provocatively swelled up. He released the penis, and the uncle's eyes followed his movements, watching Seeing his penis, it seemed extremely longing, hoarse desire, "Come in...Ting'er...Come in..."

He couldn't wait to climb onto the bed, clasped his uncle's slender waist with both hands, and slammed that snow-white buttocks towards himself, and the high-spirited meat crown had long been uncontrollable, and inserted into his uncle's hole. The tight intestines are tightly wrapped, and he can confess inside with just a light pinch.

"Huh..." Lu Zhanting opened his eyes, the desire in his eyes was still there, and his hands were wet with mucus.

He was a little disgusted with himself who was obsessing over his uncle like this, but he couldn't control it at all.

Cheng Min changed his clothes and couldn't sleep, so he washed the changed clothes. The moon was perfectly round in the sky, so he didn't need to light a lamp, and went directly to fetch water from the well by the moonlight. Before he put the bucket down, a man had already come to take the bucket in his hand, and said lightly: "Uncle, I'll come ."

Cheng Min froze for a moment, "Why haven't you slept yet?"

It was already midnight at this time, and he felt a little embarrassed when he thought that Lu Zhanting hadn't slept just now, "Did I wake you up from a nightmare just now?"

Lu Zhanting thought that his uncle probably forgot about having a dream, and said, "I just read the book and wanted to visit my uncle before going to bed, but my uncle was having a nightmare, and I woke up after calling him for a long time."

Cheng Min's body trembled again when he thought of that nightmare. Lu Zhanting brought up the water and was about to help him wash his clothes, when Cheng Min was stunned for a moment, and hurried over, "I...I will do it myself..."