Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The General Wants Uncle Big Milk to Produce Milk

The courtyard where Lu Zhanting lived was the most dilapidated place in the General's Mansion. He remembered that it would leak when it rained before. It was his uncle who climbed up to the roof and repaired the leak. His servants often brought bad food and vegetables. It was also my uncle who built the stove himself and asked him to cook by himself. In Lu Zhanting's heart, his uncle is an omnipotent existence.

Lu Zhanting didn't know much about his uncle before. When his mother was still alive, she would take him back to her mother's house once a year. It was a very remote and remote mountain village. There were not many families in total. The mountain was unusually high. There is a river not far away. When he goes, his uncle will take him to fish. Grandpa used to be a barefoot doctor in the village. He accidentally fell off the cliff and died when he went up the mountain to collect herbs. He left behind his wife and a pair of twin daughters.

He was actually very curious about why his mother met his father who was a general, but when he asked, his mother always kept silent. When he saw his uncle once, he couldn't help asking about it. He remembered that his uncle touched him He seemed to think for a long time before he said softly, "Your father was injured in a battle and was chased and killed by the enemy. He fled here. It was your mother who rescued him, and we met like this."

Lu Zhanting nodded ignorantly, and was unhappy when he realized it, "Why is Daddy like this? Auntie saved him, but he still treats Aunt badly."

The uncle was stunned for a moment, then asked in a low voice, "Did he treat your mother badly?"

Lu Zhanting shook his head, "It's not good at all." The father was not good to their mother and son. The general's other two wives both lived in beautiful houses, ate well, and dressed beautifully. They had four There are five serving maids, and his mother lives in a small courtyard with him, and only one elderly mother takes care of them. She is too old to take a few steps, so many things are actually caused by the mother herself. To do it, to eat rough tea and light food, and to wear coarse clothes, sometimes worse than servants. Moreover, my father never came to their place, let alone stayed overnight. When he knew that the husband and wife were going to share a room, he felt strange, "Mother, why doesn't Daddy sleep with us?"

At that time, my mother was already seriously ill, so she forced a smile, "Your father is busy..."

When his mother was seriously ill, his uncle rushed over. That time, it was the first time that Lu Zhanting saw his father set foot in the courtyard where they lived. Later, his mother passed away not long after. Uncle was going to leave, but for some reason He stayed again and took care of him by his side.

Now it seems that uncle was threatened by him at that time.

Lu Zhanting entered the yard with a heavy heart, and there was a scent from the kitchen. Lu Zhanting walked over and saw his uncle cooking. Because of the hot weather, sweat was on his forehead, and his sleeves were rolled up, revealing a smile. After cutting off the white and thin arm, Lu Zhanting noticed with sharp eyes that there was a red mark on his arm near the elbow, and his heart beat violently.

Is it left by my father?

Before he could figure it out, Cheng Min had already spotted him and said with a smile, "It's time to eat soon, Ting'er, take the bowl and chopsticks first."

"OK."

When the dishes were on the table, Lu Zhanting realized that today's dishes were extremely rich, not only a pot of fragrant chicken soup, but also a bowl of stir-fried spicy chicken nuggets, served with a braised fish and a dish of green vegetables. The dishes are only available during the Chinese New Year.