Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Hurt and Heartbroken

Although Lu Feihuan wrote in the letter to Pang's family that he would return at the end of the month, in fact he took a few guards on a journey day and night, just to come back early to meet his Min Lang and give him a surprise.

Who knew that the surprise turned into fright. Before he reached the backyard, he saw the flames soaring into the sky. Judging from the location, it was the courtyard where Cheng Min lived. His heart trembled, and a bad premonition surged up, which almost made him lose his mind. He rushed to the gate of the courtyard as fast as he could in his life, but he didn't find Cheng Min's figure in the crowd. When he saw a servant carrying a bucket of water, he snatched the bucket of water, poured it over his head, and used it Covering his mouth and nose with his drenched sleeve, he ran into the yard recklessly.

Kicking open the door, he could barely open his eyes due to the heat wave. He barely recognized a person lying on the ground, his feet seemed to be pressed by something. Lu Feihuan hurriedly kicked the thing away and hugged the person in his arms. He rushed in and out, and the moment he stepped out of the bedroom door, the whole room was burned down, and a burst of strong flames set off behind him, making a "boom" sound.

Lu Feihuan tightly protected the man in his arms, and shouted at the housekeeper, "Call the doctor, please come to the genius doctor Liu."

The housekeeper saw a person with a face covered in black and gray, his hair was still smoking, his clothes were burned to tatters, and the person he held in his arms could not see a piece of good flesh. Don't be in a hurry, just about to get angry, a person has already walked over, "Don't worry, general, Yuan Ye has already gone to invite you."

That person was Zhao Cong, Lu Zhanting's master. He took off his coat and slapped Cheng Min in Lu Feihuan's arms, saying, "Go to the general's room first."

Lu Feihuan hurried to his bedroom with the man in his arms, and just as he put Cheng Min on the bed, Doctor Liu had already rushed over. After waking up, Cheng Min covered his mouth and nose with the water in the room and poured it on a hand towel. He didn't inhale much dust, but passed out because of suffocation. After breathing fresh air, he was given another injection by Doctor Liu. Already woke up, he suffered serious injuries to his ankles and burns on his back. Lu Feihuan retreated from the crowd, but Lu Zhanting refused to leave, "I want to watch uncle."

Lu Feihuan slapped him with a slap and sneered, "What qualifications do you have to watch? Can you just look at him? I saw that you couldn't save him when you were standing just now, so you are still useless. Don't be here." An eyesore."

Lu Zhanting's cheek was swollen when he was beaten. Although Cheng Min was weak, he looked distressed through the curtain and said in a hoarse voice, "What are you doing beating Ting'er? Ting'er, be good, listen to your father, uncle is fine, You go out first."

Lu Zhanting took a deep look at him and walked out slowly.

Lu Feihuan's mood fluctuated, seeing Cheng Min's embarrassed appearance, he just felt that his anger had not been vented enough, and his face was very ugly. Doctor Liu said: "General, let's go out first, I will treat my uncle here, and you go change your clothes yourself."

Lu Feihuan didn't want to go, but he thought about what Zhao Cong said just now that the murderer had been caught. After thinking about it, he decided to go out first. He walked to the bed and shook Cheng Min's hand, "Min Lang, wait for me to come back."

Cheng Min was a little calmer than him, enduring the burning pain, and smiled at him, "Okay."

When Lu Feihuan first rushed into the courtyard to fight the fire, he was behind several of his guards. Yuan Ye knew that someone might be injured, so he went to ask the magician Liu first, and Zhao Cong and the others happened to find Lu Youcai who was sneaking and hiding. With a panicked look on his face, he was suspicious, so he was arrested first.