Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Vacation at the Villa with a Seductive Belly

Lu Zhanting felt uncomfortable. He hesitated for a moment when he was about to save his uncle, and he felt terribly guilty and uncomfortable.

Why would he hold back when his father could do it without hesitation? Could it be that his feelings for his uncle were not comparable to his father's feelings for his uncle?

Although his uncle didn't know about it, Lu Zhanting was very miserable. He spent so much time studying and forgetting to eat and sleep every day. When it came to the provincial examination, he performed steadily and won the first place in one fell swoop.

People in the general's mansion had very different attitudes towards him after he won the prize. They all knew that he would be an official in the future, so they couldn't help but think highly of him and became more polite. Even Lu Zhanlian often walked around with him. . Zhao Jingxi was very disdainful about this, "Junior brother, don't pay attention to these snobbish eyes, it's really annoying, how did you treat you before, and now you have the nerve to curry favor with you."

Lu Zhanting was very calm about this matter, or he didn't think about it, so he didn't care. Cheng Min was extremely happy about his passing, and made him a new suit even while recovering from his injuries, which made Lu Feihuan terribly angry.

Lu Feihuan obtained military merits, but he asked the Holy Majesty for leave in the name of fatigue. After asking for a month, the Majesty repeatedly rejected it, and finally agreed. Cheng Min didn't understand the ways of the officialdom, but he always felt that his expression was a little different these days, and he wanted to ask, but couldn't ask.

In what capacity are you asking?

Cheng Min's character is a little worried about gains and losses, but also a little sensitive, with too many thoughts and too much, he is not tired himself, Lu Feihuan is often tired because of him. Lu Feihuan decided to go to another village to escape the summer heat, so naturally Cheng Min was the only person he took with him, and the others were only a few guards, he didn't even consider Pang's.

The wound on Cheng Min's back was almost healed, but there was still a somewhat hideous scar, which he couldn't see himself, but felt the unevenness there, it must be very ugly. He walked slowly with his right foot, and he was indeed limping. Dr. Liu said that he would get better gradually, but he could not recover to the previous state.

Seeing his walking state, Lu Feihuan felt angry, thinking that Yao Shi and Lu Youcai had been sentenced to be executed in autumn, and it would be better for them. During this time, Yao's natal family came to make trouble, pleading for mercy and swearing at others, but Lu Feihuan just asked someone to throw him out and ignored him. He took Cheng Minqing to the mountain quietly. There was a villa he bought in the past. The villa had a large area and planted many fruit trees. So don't worry about eating and drinking.

There is also a bamboo forest in the villa. It is the most comfortable thing to enjoy the shade in the scorching sun. Cheng Min sat on a stone bench and watched the tall man dancing with a sword. It looks a little elegant.

Lu Feihuan was handsome, he didn't look rough at all, and he didn't like to grow a beard. If he only looked at people, he wouldn't be able to tell he was a general, but he thought he was a scholar. He danced a set of swordsmanship, and deliberately chose a good-looking posture to dance out. After the movement stopped, he immediately looked at Cheng Min, and saw that he was looking at himself with fascination in his eyes, and his heart beat violently for a while. Put away the sword and walk towards Cheng Min.

Cheng Min's face was a little red, and when he saw him coming, he secretly looked away a little uncomfortable, Lu Feihuan gently pinched his chin, leaned over and kissed him on the lips, "Does it look good?"