Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Uncle turned into a prostitute and was molested by the general

"Xinxiang Building" is a brothel. This is something that everyone in the capital knows, but ordinary people can't come in. It has a background of the government. It is a place for dignitaries and nobles to relax and relax. Even princes and nobles will come here, and some come here Pick people to play, some bring people here to have fun, different.

Lu Feihuan entered the room, which was filled with warm incense, the floor was covered with thick blankets, each bed was wide and big, and covered with bright red curtains, it looked like a wedding bed.

There is not only this one bed here, this room has its particularity, it is actually a place where people gather for promiscuity, several beds inside have already started to shake, and some people are waiting inside, seeing him coming in, they quickly stood up and saluted , "General Lu is here too, it's really rare."

There were already several people sitting inside, eating snacks and drinking wine slowly, probably the girl who was dating hadn't arrived yet, some obscenities had already come from some bed curtains, but it didn't affect them at all. Lu Feihuan greeted them, he was a high-ranking man, everyone naturally hugged him and sat in the middle, a man about forty years old sighed and said: "Since brother Lu is here, I think that Miss Xiangxiang won't be able to hug her tonight." , who doesn't know that she is in love with you, and every time she recommends herself as a pillow, brother Lu just doesn't know the heart of a beauty."

Lu Feihuan smiled slightly, "Is she beautiful? I can't tell."

The man clicked his tongue, "Miss Xiangxiang is considered the number one beauty in the capital, I didn't say that, even Princess Jing'an is a bit worse than her."

Lu Feihuan frowned, "Brother is too outspoken, how can you compare the princess to the women here?"

The man was startled, and his face was covered in sweat for an instant. He looked around cautiously, and then slapped himself on the mouth a few times, "I made a slip of the tongue, a slip of the tongue."

Another person laughed and said, "I don't know what kind of person is considered beautiful in the eyes of the general?"

When Lu Feihuan heard the words, a picture flashed in his mind. On that autumn night, he was seriously injured and was rushed down by the rushing river. His subordinates had no time to save him. , but due to the seriousness of his injuries, he felt that he was going to die, but he was rescued ashore by someone who swam to the shore. Opening his eyes, the man's face fell into his eyes, and Lu Feihuan felt that there was no one more beautiful than him in the world.

His Toshiro.

Lu Feihuan fell into the memory and couldn't extricate himself. Sometimes it was a wonderful time, and sometimes it was the feeling of being betrayed. The eyes were flickering, and he couldn't tell whether it was joy or joy, sadness or sorrow. Others didn't dare to disturb him. Fortunately, after sitting for a while, the bustard lifted the curtain and walked in, said with a light smile, "The girls are all dressed up, please masters to pick someone. Girls, come in."

As soon as she gave an order, seven or eight people filed in, all of them were wearing revealing clothes, their faces were powdered, their eyebrows were drawn, and their lips were painted red. They all looked very beautiful. Lu Feihuan glanced over, but there was no familiar person. He frowned, and was about to ask, the old bustard smiled lightly, "Oh, the person brought by General Lu is still shy. I'll go and catch him."

When the others heard that Lu Feihuan took the initiative to bring someone here, they were very curious, their selective eyes stopped for a while, and they looked at the door to see what kind of person came, who could make this ordinary and unfeminine general All bowed down for it.