Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Prison Disaster

Cheng Min's head, face and body were covered, and he was not seen by anyone, so he was somewhat relieved, but he also secretly made up his mind that he would never mess around with Lu Feihuan outside in the future, but he didn't expect him to stay there the next day In the house, an eunuch came to invite him, saying that the Holy Majesty wanted to see him.

Cheng Min was uneasy, and Lu Feihuan was not here, but he couldn't disobey the imperial decree, so he could only follow. When he got there, he was relieved to see Lu Feihuan standing aside.

Shengshang is over fifty years old. He looks like he is in his forties if he takes good care of himself, but he probably worries too much. There are not many wrinkles on his face, but his temples are already gray. He said a few words to Cheng Min kindly, and asked about his hometown, Cheng Min answered seriously. The Holy Majesty looked at him, and said again: "Your leg is sick, Lu Aiqing, last time you had a concubine, the one who set fire to kill, was he the one who burned?"

Lu Feihuan explained the reason behind it, the Holy Majesty nodded slightly, and said again: "Is that poisonous woman already dead?"

Yao shi and her adulterer had already been killed a few months ago, the Holy Majesty said "Yes" and said: "There is a very good plaster in the palace, it is best for leg ailments, Xiao Su, wait After returning to the palace, remember to send some to the general's residence."

The eunuch next to him came down, Lu Feihuan thanked the Holy Majesty, Cheng Min also saluted, the Holy Majesty rewarded him with some food, and told him to leave first.

Cheng Min was terrified, and Lu Feihuan didn't come back until nightfall, he hurried up to meet him, worried: "Will I cause you any trouble?"

Lu Feihuan held him in his arms, and said with a light smile, "No, why would Min Lang think so?"

Seeing the sincerity of what he said, Cheng Min was a little relieved.

A few days of play and play passed by in the blink of an eye, Cheng Min returned to the General's Mansion, and as the New Year was approaching, Lu Feihuan became very busy, and there was always no one to be seen during the day. Princess Song Ya couldn't wait to find Cheng Min since the second day she returned to the mansion, pestering him to teach her Chinese.

In fact, the two men and women are different. When they get together like this, others will gossip. Cheng Min vaguely mentioned it a few times, but the princess didn't take it to heart at all. She only asked him to teach her Chinese characters seriously, and went in and out of his house every day. In the courtyard.

Lu Zhanting told his uncle to be on guard, and Cheng Min knew it in his heart, but because Princess Songya was too enthusiastic, he couldn't refuse.

When it comes to New Year's Eve, Princess Songya and the general are ordered to go to the palace to accompany the Holy Majesty. If they want to come back later, the Lu family can only wait for the general to come back before holding a banquet. Cheng Min will take a bath before getting dressed. Suddenly there were noisy footsteps, and before he had time to react, the door was broken open, and a large group of armored soldiers came in aggressively to rummage through the cabinets. They found a small box in Cheng Min's closet, opened it, and checked the letters inside. The man ordered: "The evidence is solid, take it away."

Two guards came to restrain Cheng Min, Lu Zhanting hurried over after hearing the news, and said angrily, "Who are you? What are you here for? Do you know where this is?"

The man showed a token, and Lu Zhanting saw that it was the emperor's guard. He was startled, and before he could speak, his uncle had already been taken away.