Chapter 37

Chapter 37: The First Time with the General

On New Year's Eve, Yuanyuan had already been three months old. Cheng Min named her Chengyuan. After all, she was not from the Lu family, so naturally she couldn't bear Lu Feihuan's surname. She couldn't be the daughter of the Lu family, and Cheng Min didn't think it was a big deal, even if she had the same surname as his, he believed that if Lu Feihuan knew about it, he wouldn't object.

Cheng Min gave her a bath early, the baby's white and tender skin was a little chilly in the air, his hands were open for his father to hug, and when soaked in hot water, he looked very comfortable, but when he picked her up, he refused, struggling Cry out loud. Cheng Min wiped off the water droplets on her body and changed her into soft clothes. She was still sobbing, her nose was red from crying, and she looked pitiful.

The three-month-old baby can already see the general outline of the facial features. Cheng Min always feels that she looks like her sister, whether it is the eyebrows, the outline, or even the way she squints when she smiles.

However, he and his sister were originally twins, and their facial features were very similar, except that his outline was tougher and his sister's was softer.

Cheng Min hugged her and coaxed her for a while, but she didn't cry at all. The cook had already prepared the New Year's Eve dinner, and she was standing at the door waiting for him to eat. Cheng Min walked over with the child in her arms, and when she just sat down, there was a knock at the door Voice.

The cook quickly went to open the door, Lu Zhanting and Zhao Jingxi both came in, carrying a lot of things in their hands, Zhao Jingxi held a food box, and shouted: "Uncle, uncle, let's see what delicious food I bring you gone."

Cheng Min looked embarrassed at Lu Zhanting, but with Zhao Jingxi around, he breathed a sigh of relief, talked to them in a normal tone, and had a lively New Year's Eve dinner with each other.

Now that Lu Zhanting is an official, the General's Mansion is no longer called the General's Mansion. The Holy Majesty granted Lu Feihuan the title of Marquis of Loyalty, and the General's Mansion has also become a Marquis' Mansion. The eldest son, Lu Zhanlian, is now only in business and has no official position. The Lu family, on the contrary, has a vague sense that Lu Zhanting is the main one. He was busy throughout the New Year's Eve, going into the palace, visiting his colleagues, etc. Cheng Min saw him again, it was already the night of the Lantern Festival.

In the past, as long as Lu Feihuan was in the capital during the Lantern Festival, no matter how late it was, he would come to Cheng Min's room. Even their first intimate contact happened on the night of the Lantern Festival.

Cheng Min still remembers that not long after her younger sister passed away, she was too seriously ill, most of which was heart disease, and she didn't survive the New Year's Eve, and passed away in the coldest winter weather. She is a concubine, so of course she can't make a fuss about the funeral, but anyway, she entered the Lu family's ancestral grave, which can be considered as fulfilling her wish. Unlike Cheng Min's daily remorse, Cheng Ying never regretted the choice that night. Although there are reasons for her mother's help and her brother's tolerance, she actually yearns for Lu Feihuan very much, even though she knows that her brother likes him too.

Before she died, she was in good spirits for a short period of time. She let others leave, leaving only her elder brother. She took Cheng Min's hand and smiled at him, "Brother, do you blame me?"

Cheng Min never blamed her, so he shook his head without hesitation.

The two siblings grew up together, and their relationship has always been very good. They are much closer than ordinary siblings. It's just that something like that happened in the middle, and the relationship between the two became a little strange.