Chapter 25

Chapter 25: The sheep's eye circle hits the hole, the uncle asks for sex

Lu Feihuan licked Cheng Min's pussy in a very shameful posture. He licked the bright red pussy into a scarlet color. Not only the pussy mouth, but also the labia were glowing obscenely, and because it was daytime, it was very clear. .

Cheng Min felt shy again, but couldn't move his eyes, blushing as he watched the man's lips sticking to his pussy, with his tongue sticking straight into his pussy, continuing to possess all of him.

"Woo..." Cheng Min's legs were completely resting on the man's strong and powerful shoulders. The man was completely naked, with strong muscles all over his body. Whether it was his appearance or figure, he couldn't tell that he was almost forty years old at all.

His smooth lower body was completely licked by the man, the two holes were sucked in turn, and the honey that flowed out was licked clean by Lu Feihuan.

"Aha... that's enough..." Cheng Min trembled from being licked, his cock was so hard that he wanted to cum if he licked it any more, and he wanted the most intuitive pleasure, he wanted to be penetrated by a man. After experiencing sex for the first time, he prefers the feeling that his scalp is tingling.

Lu Feihuan didn't seem to think it was enough, he licked down his leg, and finally grabbed his good foot and sucked it, licking his white and tender toes wet one by one, his eyes fixed on Cheng Min's eyes were full of desire that was about to explode. He is like a ferocious lion, and Cheng Min is his prey, waiting for a chance, he will eat him.

Cheng Min shrank his feet and said in a low voice, "That's enough... oh, we can do it..."

Lu Feihuan held him in his arms, sucked his lips, with a smile in his eyes, "Miss me so much?"

"Well..." Cheng Min, who was in love, was not hesitant to admit his feelings, not to mention the situation, he didn't need to hide it at all, he rubbed his thigh against the man's waist, full of invitation, "I think about it..."

Lu Feihuan kissed him heavily again, took off the veil on him, but kept the bright red apron, but deliberately loosened the rope tied behind it, making it loose and loose, allowing the two bright red The nipple was exposed, one hand rubbed a lump of breast meat, and then opened his mouth, really sucking the nipple.

He sucked too much of Cheng Min's milk, even if there was no milk in it at the moment, he was used to sucking it up, and made a sound that made people blush and heartbeat. Cheng Min was so ashamed, afraid that anyone would hear, she pushed him feebly, but couldn't push him away, so she could only let him play with her breasts.

When the pair of breasts first grew out, he was scared and flustered, but he slowly accepted it later, and he was a little lucky at the moment. He always hopes that he can satisfy Lu Feihuan more, as long as he wants, he will give it. Every sex between them is not coercion or humiliation, it's just that one is a bit stronger and the other is a bit more restrained. All in all, he probably desires Lu Feihuan more than Lu Feihuan desires himself.

Without this man, he is a walking dead, but with this man, he is a living person.

Lu Feihuan raised his head and just met his moist eyes, his heart beat violently, "What's wrong?"

Cheng Min blushed and didn't speak, Lu Feihuan came to kiss him, the two kissed a sticky kiss, Lu Feihuan suddenly took out something from the drawer beside the bed.

It was a cloth bag, which seemed to contain something. After he took it out, Cheng Min's face changed suddenly, biting his lip and shaking his head. Lu Feihuan leaned in front of him, smiled lightly and said, "Min Lang knows what this is?"