Chapter 1

Book Title: "Looting Uncle (Double H)"
Author: Far above the clouds

This work is classified as restricted and should not be read by readers under the age of 18.

    Original male male ancient high H drama beauty subject high H

Chapter 1: Unintentionally spying on the affair between father and uncle, uncle holding tits for sucking

Lu Zhanting used to sleep very deeply. He read books and practiced martial arts during the day, so his physical strength was exhausted quickly. He usually slept until dawn at night, but now that the weather is hot, he didn't put up the mosquito net, and several mosquitoes slapped his hands on his face. Biting, biting woke him up.

The courtyard where Lu Zhanting lived was the most shabby place in the entire General's Mansion. There were only oil lamps on the table, not even a candle. He walked out in a daze, trying to find his uncle.

Lu Zhanting is the third son of Lu Feihuan, the head of the General's Mansion, born of a concubine. Lu Zhanting's biological mother, Cheng Ying, died when he was seven years old. After that, Lu Zhanting was left in this remote courtyard. The mute servant took care of him. After Lu Zhanting's uncle Cheng Min found out about it, he specifically asked Lu Feihuan to come and take care of him. He has been taking care of him for five years. Up to now, Chief Lu Zhan has been intimate with his uncle for five years.

Although he is twelve years old, his stature is not as tall as his peers due to his weak constitution. In the mansion, not to mention his two half-brothers, even the sons of servants can bully him, and sometimes push him Pushing him down caused him to fall, and his uncle would always use herbs to heal his injuries after bleeding, so at this moment when Lu Zhanting's face was itchy, he wanted his uncle to rub some herbs on him to relieve the itching.

There are a total of four rooms in this courtyard. The bedroom where he sleeps is the largest, and the other is his study. My uncle sleeps in the farthest place, next to the kitchen, and there is a small toilet on the other side of the courtyard.

Lu Zhanting walked to his uncle's bedroom familiarly, but before he arrived, he was surprised to see some light coming out of the window. He looked at the moon with some doubts, it was about early morning, how could uncle not sleep yet? Could it be that he was staying up all night making clothes for him?

Every master in the General's Mansion has its own rules, and Lu Zhanting was no exception, but Mrs. Lu, the mistress of the Lu family, didn't like him. At the beginning, he couldn't fight back, and occasionally he would complain when he saw his father Lu Feihuan. After hearing this, Lu Feihuan only showed a mocking smile. Only then did Lu Zhanting understand that his father didn't like him at all.

Seeing Lu Feihuan's attitude, Mrs. Lu was naturally more harsh on Lu Zhanting. Every year, only a few bolts of rough cloth were sent for the clothes that should be made, or the leftover fabrics were selected, and even the food was deliberately sent some cold and rancid. Zhan Ting couldn't swallow it anymore, and now, his uncle Cheng Min cooks the food himself, and he only receives some rice and coarse grains every month.

He is growing in stature, and the clothes are not enough, or they don't fit, Cheng Min will sew new clothes for him at night. Lu Zhanting thought it would be the same tonight, so he walked more lightly, and slowly approached, wanting to take a look first.

He leaned on the window. Cheng Min's bedroom was very small, and he could have a panoramic view of the room at a glance, so when he saw that there was another person in the room, he almost cried out in fright.