Chapter 28

Chapter 28: Is it OK to have a baby?

When Lu Feihuan arrived home, he was about to find Cheng Min when Lu Zhanting came over and told Cheng Min that he knew about the princess.

He is such a thoughtful person, he would hold back his thoughts about a trivial matter in his mind, so how could he not worry too much about such a thing?

So he hurried over, seeing Cheng Min's smile, he was a little dazed. Seeing that he didn't answer, Cheng Min was a little surprised, "What's wrong?"

Lu Feihuan's chest was throbbing, he strode over to pick him up, and walked directly to the bed. Cheng Min was startled, she didn't struggle after all, after being hugged by him on the bed, the man's body pressed up and began to kiss him.

Lu Feihuan's kiss had never been so flustered, as if he wanted to have some certainty, he kept chasing his lips and tongue, licking his mouth all over. Cheng Min was still a little puzzled at first, but then slowly responded, the two of them saliva blended, and gradually kissed the sound of water, and when they parted, Cheng Min's face was already flushed and blurred.

He took a few breaths, with a bit of shyness in his voice, "Do you want to do it again?"

Since Lu Feihuan wanted it, he would give it to him, so he took the initiative to untie his clothes, but Lu Feihuan grabbed his hand and fixed his eyes on him, "Min Lang."

Cheng Min's thick eyelashes trembled a few times, reflexively trying to avoid his serious eyes, but finally held back, responded to the man's gaze, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Lu Feihuan sighed softly, "Why don't you ask me about the princess?"

Cheng Min's heart trembled for a moment, but he couldn't hold it back. Instead of turning his head to avoid his gaze, he whispered cautiously, "I... I don't know how to ask..."

Lu Feihuan's heart felt distressed, he kissed the bright red lips in front of him, and said in a low voice: "It's not that I don't want to take the initiative to tell you, but I don't know what to say. This matter is not that simple. There are many twists and turns in the middle. I try my best to avoid it, but obviously, I can't avoid it now. Don't worry if you are not allergic, I will not marry the princess."

Hearing his assurance, Cheng Min turned around and looked at him in surprise.

Lu Feihuan hooked the corner of his mouth, "Don't say I don't want to marry, just want to marry, maybe some people won't let me do what I want."

Cheng Min couldn't understand, "Why?"

Lu Feihuan changed his posture, lay on his side on the bed, hugged him in his arms, and kissed his hair, "I am already the number one general in the world, holding the military power in my hand. Although others don't say it clearly, they secretly say that I am Under one person, above ten thousand people, winning this battle made my reputation even more prominent, but it also made the Ninth Five-Year Venerable even more worried."

"Ah? Your Majesty the present?" Cheng Min still didn't understand.

"Well, the small Chierha country is actually not worth my delay for nearly three years, not to mention that I have such sufficient troops, if I follow my original battle plan, three months will be enough to defeat it." Total defeat." Lu Feihuan said here, with a wanton smile on his face, carrying a strong confidence.

Cheng Min was naturally convinced by him, but also curious, "Then why did it take so long?"

Lu Feihuan said: "If my sharp edge is too sharp, it's not the neighbors who are worried, but the current emperor."

Cheng Min's heart trembled, and he suddenly thought of four words, "Great master..."

Lu Feihuan kissed him, "Well, that's it. When he sits in a high position, he is naturally afraid that someone will tear him down from his seat. My military power is too powerful, so he is naturally afraid that I will have dissent."