snapping out of her thoughts
milani looked at quinlyn beside quincy, she laughed a bit at how shocked he looked for some reason.

"hi, i'm milani, but you can call me lala." milani introduced herself since quincy couldn't.
"quinlyn, but call me lyn" lyn shook her hand unexpectedly.
"you is so pretty, where you from?" he asked stepping out of her personal space.

"thank you, so are you." milani nodded with a blushing smile. "i'm from new york" she moved her braids from the front of her face.

quinlyn thought it was a coincidence, it was something that came to mind once she said that.

'i'a date a new york bitch' if i had to' quinlyn thought the words over in his head, leaving him to remain silent.

quincy shoved his brother away shooing him off, then put his attention back onto milani.

"my bad, niggas get to excited when new people come around." quincy scratched the back of his neck quite embarrassed.

"it's all good" milani snickered lowly looking at her shoes, she scanned the luxurious home again, finding it very pretty. she would die for this type of home.

"you tryna come in my room, or you jus tryna stay in the livin room?" he asked the girl catching her eyes.

"um, it really don't matter to me, wherever makes you comfortable im good with your decision." milani shrugged getting deadpanned by quincy.

"come on man, and cut that proper talk shit, milani." quincy shook his head leading her towards his room.

milani laughed shaking her head. "this is how i talk, i just talk properly" milani walked up the stairs in the home.

silence remained while the two were walking through the huge hallway full of portraits milani examined, and mostly posters of quincy and quinlyn once they were younger.

a picture caught milani's eye, seeing a middle aged woman around her 30's, she spotted two younger boys on the side of her, she was very gorgeous.

the two walked into the room and milani eyes widened at how big quincy bed was, it took up half a wall, so did his dresser.

she looked over at the wide mirror he had in his room that was part of the wall.

niggas got moneyy. milani thought to herself, she couldn't believe how big his bed was.

"so youn got no new york accent? ain't that's where you from?" quincy sat on the white couch in his room grabbing his ashtray.

"my accent kind of went away, probably because of all of this therapy stuff, i began to talk proper all of a sudden" milani shrugged sitting on his bed, starting to sink in.

"which part of new york you from? quincy lit his wood and she watched him.

"east side of the harlems, born and raised" milani controlled her thoughts, she wanted to say something about his smoking, but she knew it wasn't her business.

quincy nodded at the statement, watching her pull out a notebook and pen from her ksubi bag.

"okay, now that we both here, alone. i wanna know something about you, quincy." milani clicked her pen.

"you recording? you sound like you on sum' suspicious shit." he took a pull of of the blunt.

"now you just making excuses to not talk, you be waisting time." milani blinked multiple times as she spoke.

"just let me know you ain't recording shit." quincy shrugged with a smile on his face, he wanted to make her angry so bad.

"no, i'm not recording anything, that's mad disrespectful." milani sighed. "so you gone talk or what?"