When He Returns Back

Hey guys😍

As promised......mein jaldi aagyi hoon aap logon ki expectations ko aur oopar pohanchaane ke liye......i know i took a huge break so yeah.....i am just trying to compensate for my absence during the last few weeks😉

Enjoy💓💓💓
*********************

Amaya was tied to a chair and my four body guards had their eyes fixed on that disgusting woman

She looked ahead and her eyes met mine. I saw a ray of hope in her eyes.

She screamed my name "Kabir......i knew you would come......come to reacue me.......just kill these fucking bastards .......they tried to harm me........i was just at the verge of breaking down." And then flew down her crocodile tears.

Now i just find myself stupid enough to come into her acts......she is just a gross actor.....but i was blinded by her fake friendship to not see past her facades.

I walked towards her without uttering a word which left her confused. But she still had that hope in her eyes for me to save her.

Nah.......what am i? A dumbass to forgive her for all she had done to us.

Nopes........itna bhi bada dil nahi hai mera.

Only if she wouldn't have turned up.......things would have been entirely different for me and Kia.

Yeah yeah.....keh toh ese raha hai ki uski wajah se hi sab hua tha.......arey if you would have invested atleast 1% of your trust on Kia ,then things would have been much much better and i could predict her being knocked up by this time. Cocked up my witty conscience who never leaves a chance to badmouth about me....... That too to myself. Just come across the irony once.

Soon her hopeful face drenched all its colours as i yanked her hairs in a tight grip pulling them backwatds as the restraints on her hands left marks on her wrists.

She screamed in pain and all four of us were enjoying her misery.

I finally lost my shit which i was trying to control for so long " Bloody fucking back stabber.......how come you thought that you could make me yours when i was all for my Kia.....I will slice off your neck if you dont tell me where she is right now."

She looked dumbfounded as i spit those words but she acted all innocent "What are you saying Kabir? What nonsense is all this? What happened to Kia?"

I was going to take things into my hands and torture her brutally but Riya came forward and slapped her across her duck face.

She yelled at her face in agony "Look at you.....such a pathetic whore. Your acting skills on a scale of 1-10 is a -100. And you think you act us so well. Let me tell you if idiots like you could fly,then this place would be a fucking airport by then. Now tell us where have you kept our Kia?"