Mending relations

Hey readers😊

Double update......for all you sweet readers😉 Promise kiya that ki main jaldi hi aaungi aur mein aagyi......the reason why it took me long was that i was not well.....even now i not completely okay ....but still thought to make you guys happy by updating.

Enjoy😍😍😍
*********************

Walking hand in hand with him was really torturous

Walking hand in hand with him was really torturous......his grip on my hand tightened every passing second as more pain pierced into my nerves......but i was challenged to put up an extremely fake smile on my face throughout to look presentable to the invited guests.

When we were almost in the sight of my paremts, i couldnt bear any more pain with his harsh grip, that i tried with all my might and slipped off my hands from his hold. When i glanced at him hurtly, he just looked ahead to our parents whereas i gave a glance at my now reddened palm......my hand looked as if burnt in the hot stove. It was that red with his hold tightened around my soft skin. Even there was shooting pain in my palms now.

But i dint get much time to mourn over my paining hands as we were already infront of our beaming parents. Mumma took Kabir into a happy hug and he bend down to take papa's blessings. Meanwhile Dad gave him a disapproving look and he mouthed a small "sorry" making Dad sigh deeply. But he neither looked at his mother nor acknowledged her presence.....now does he also have a problem with his own mother as well........just can't get information to know about this suspicious peraonlaity.

I was truly amazed by his acting skills that he showcased in front of our parents.....nobody would tell that he was the same Kabir Singhania who degraded me and pushed me out form his life a few hours ago ......hats off to his oscar winning acting.

Then mumma clasped my hands and i hissed due to the pain, gaining all the eyes around to focus their vision on me and mumma's eyes widen at the reddness colouring my hands. She worriedly asked "What happeneded Kia? Why is your hands so red? Also there is swelling in your palms?" and thats when everyone mlnear surrounded me and looked at me for an explanation including our friends who hadnt noticed Kabir's tight grip on me earlier.

Inorder to not worsen the situatuon with guests around who would go gossiping around even if they get a single hint of anything, i trailed out chuckling nervously " Mumma its nothing to worry about..... What happened actually was that i hit my hands on the nearby surgery table.....at that time it didnt pain much so i neglected.....but looks like it just got swelled on our way back home......it will get alright soon....so stop worrying." i said cupping her face gently at the end.

Mumma still looked worried but now she hit my head and scolded me saying " You are grown up Kia.....atleast now just take care of yourself......you care for all your parients in the world but when it comes to you ......you just neglect yourself......this is not gonna be like this.......i want you to take proper care of yourself." She said seething anger eyeing my red hands as her eyes were wetted by some tears.