Mumma & son-in-law

Hello guys.....

Hope you all are doing good....my exams were going on....thats the reason why it took me a bit long than usual to update the story😁😁. But from now on i am free..... Also do vote for my chappies guys....it is truly a great feeling to be showered with all your love and support😊!!!

So jump in and enjoy😉😉
                   *********************

Kiara's pov

Reaching back to my cabin, i opened the case file of Mr. Sharma.....who has undergone the surgery just now. Yeah after exitting the conference room, i straight away dashed into the OT where all my interns were awaiting my arrival. Then i jumped into my doctor coat and a pair of gloves made their way to my palms.

They had regulated the patient's BP and he was acquitted with all the necessary machinery

They had regulated the patient's BP and he was acquitted with all the necessary machinery. Then i started the operation and within one hour, we had successfuly rescued the patient. 

Then advising my juniors to keep a check on his pulse rate and heart beats and referring some medicines when he gains consciousness, i stepped out of the OT. There i met Mrs. Sharma and her family waiting for me to talk about her husband's condition. She was looking so pale and vulnerable that i didnt took a minute longer to voice out that the operation went successful. Then i also told them that he is kept under observation and only tomorrow he would be shifted to the normal ward. They thanked me with teary eyes and that lady blessed me saying "may you get all the happiness in life along with a good life partner and a loving family ahead dear".

I politely thanked her and walked ahead towards my cabin where i met him again.

Kabir and his friends were waiting in the hospital lounge as if seeking for my arrival. As soon as they saw me, they stood up on their feets. I ignored him because of our challenge a few minutes back and walked past him, but as i was just passing by him, i felt that i couldnt move further because of someone's death grip on my wrist.

I turned back to see Kabir holding my wrist resisting me from moving any further forward. I glanced at him and asked annoyed "what?"

But he seemed to be in chill mode right now and answered me so softly "Which shop do you prefer for shopping?"

I was confused and let out "huh?"