Kidnapped

Hello guys........

Sabne mujhe miss toh nahi kiyaaaa....😁😁 Ofcourse aap sabne kiya he hoga😎😎 Isliye meine bhi socha ki bina time waste kiye aap ko jaldi update dedu...*hehe*

So here it is....Enjoiiiii

************************

Currently, I am getting rotten here for the past 15 minutes, ofcourse the courtesy goes to that two jerks of mine who have found their ways out to their so called hot ladies who are literally throwing themselves on them

Currently, I am getting rotten here for the past 15 minutes, ofcourse the courtesy goes to that two jerks of mine who have found their ways out to their so called hot ladies who are literally throwing themselves on them. Shameless bitches!!!

Also not to disclose, the other two girls who are standing beside me....no no correction! drooling from their seats towards me are having a pathetic ogling session on me!!! Fucking great.....Throwing some digusted looks and glares at them, i continued sipping my drink.

But buddy you cannot blame them even as how could one stake their checkout session at a fucking hot piece of body you carry all the way!!! Boasted my conscience and I threw a smirk at it in mind.

Wait wait wait!!! Just zoom in..... Now who is that old lame man who has his eyes fixed on me as if I am the most expensive Kohinoor in the world.

Holy shit....It seems to me that it is that same chatterbox bussiness client of mine who had earlier fried my brain cells with his there-is-nothing-much-serious-but-you-have-to-listen-this rattling of his. Arghh!!!! No way, I am not going keep my head for this bullshit again.

So I turned around swiftly,

Ahem ahem!! interuppted my inner self.

Okay not swifly but more precisely abruptly to the other side to hide away from that rattler that i came upon another fucking disaster!!! What the b****!! From where on earth did this petite frame came up my way and dashed straight to my well-built *smirking internally* chest?!!

Why is it all dark around here?? Wait let me put some pressure on this not-so-brilliant brain of mine.

As long as i can recall.....the last scene which i came up was to my hospital!! After parking my car and handing my keys to the guard, i entered the hospital and came across the receptionist who gave me a warm smile with morning greetings. I wished her back and threw open my cabin door to find Anushka all ready with the records stacked on my table. She approached me with a "Good Morning Ma'am" and sulked down in her chair.