The party night

Hi guys😉

I am here with yet another surprising update. Hope you all are doing well and so here I am so excited to post this chapter.

I know i am back a bit early but that is only for you guys😊 Also this chappy may contain some abusive and inappropriate words. Pardon me for that as it was demanded by the current plot😶

So now enjoyy!😊💛💛
           ****************************

Currently me and Kia are standing on a lavish stage already to keep our foot forward to take a drastic decision which is sure to turn all our lives upside down

I hope I don't regret this decision of mine any sooner. That was when I noticed the epitome of beauty standing right beside me looking quiet nervous and anxious but yet so alluring to my eyes.

Kia  looked so out of place but in anyways I couldn't ignore the fact that she was damn cute. Mean while I was glancing over the whole public whose eyes were fixed on our frames. I saw some genuine and adorable smiles in the crowd but yet there were several smiles which seemed fake and screamed and envy.

Soon both our dads took up the mic and Kia's dad announced officially saying that " Good evening ladies and gentleman. Myself Rajeev Arora. It was such a pleasing fact to see you all gathered here for being a part of our happiness and joy. So coming to the main point why this whole party was organised was to declare something really really important and it is something which is very much close to our heart. And all of you must have assumed by now what the matter is all about. So without any further do delay I am very happy to announce that my daughter Miss Kiara Arora and my soon to be son-in-law who is apparentaly the son of my best friend Anand Singhania, the business tycoon Mr Kabir Singhania are officially dating each other."

Thats was all that had to be popped and now the entire crowd was busy in hooting, whistling and chit chatting about the whole thing.

This news is sure to be in the limelights for some days from now. And speaking about the limelight, all the cameramen were clicking snaps one after the other and we both had a hard time faking some tight lipped smile. Meanwhile Kia scooted closer to me and i thought that was to just engage the public into believing that how romantic we were but to my joy, she whispered cutely in my ears complaining like a baby "Kabir how long is this gonna take? I am thoroughly exhausted. I wanna go back home." And in the end she gave me an adorable pout.

Oh how badly i wanted to peck those lucious lips of hers. I wonder how would those plump ones feels on my......

Stop......you pervert......i am a virgin for god sake. Please spare my poor ears you witty butt. My conscience smacked my head mentally.

And i just smiled back tight to it.

Nothing more nothing less.

And i whispered back just for the two of us to hear "This is gonna be a long night sweetheart." and as sson as those words skimmed into her head both mine and her eyes widened and i immediately corrected myself saying "Its not what i mean you dirty minded woman." and she just glared me to just hide her flushed cherry like appearance.