I will choose your outfit

Yipeeeeee!!!

Hey guys😊 I am back......back with a bang......last wale chapter mein bhi ache ache commemts aaye.....they we really so warm that i felt so good after reading them. Thank you all for understanding me so much and please do keep commenting and supporting readers.

Now without further delay, read and enjoy😍😍😍
************************

Kiara's pov

Hmmmmm

Yummy!!!

Mother fucking mouth watering delicacies!!

Desserts were just heaven!!!

Pure bliss is having good food!

After paying the bill, we went straight to Aashiq Designers which was owned by Singhania Co. and the moment we entered the shop, its manager flew near us and plastered a huge smile on his face and respectfully greeted him and all of us "Good afternoon Sir......Good afternoon ma'am!" where Kabir responded with a curt nod and i gave in a small smile at his sweet gesture.

"Sir.....all the departments are going quite well and are you here for the routine data check.....then i will straight away jot you the reports right away sir." He replied to Kabir with a dedicated smile. But at the same time his nervousness was never down the ice.

Hmm......sure he has a dominant fear when around his stone hard boss.....for kabir always goes so hard on his employess...

But that is sure to have made his company reach such greater heights....

Oh okay.....now you came acrosa a situation where you are directly complimenting your soon to be hubby......hmmm great Kia....you have made quite a progress over these days.....i mean from haters to be cordially greeting him, have surely came a long away now. My conscience appreciatingly patted my back shedding longing tears as her ship had finally sailed.

Giving a fucking shit about all the bickerings made by my dumbass conscience, i was brought back tot he present by Kabir's passive same voice glanced with ice cold slurry "Hey..... Yadav....thats alright! Anyways i am not here professionally as your boss but as a customer. Actually she is Kiara Aroara, and we both have an event tonight so we are here to pick our outfits for the evening." He replied cordially and introduced me too.

"Oh sure Sir.....thats our pleasure. Sir, ma'am this way" He replied cheekily and lead us into the shop.

The clothing store had all its magnificent aura in the air and the staff was also so comforting

The clothing store had all its magnificent aura in the air and the staff was also so comforting. Soon we reached the women's section and the manager asked me "Ma'am what would you like to choose? Would you mind telling me your choice for the evening?" He asked politely.

And i replied after a lot of shuffling in my mind "I would go for some elegant yet simple outfits. Something a little sparkly but not to the extent of streaking right through one's eyeballs." I laughed at the end and he smiled and said "Ma'am this way please." and Kabir, Sid and Reh followed behind me.