Bimbo in the house

Hey readers🍃🍃

Thank you aap sabko mujhe and apni is story ko itna sara pyaar dene ke liye.......mein bata nahi sakthi ki mein kitni khush hoti hoon aapke comments padke aur aapke votes dekhke🔥🔥

Now enjoy reading😉😉
**********************

As soon as i stepped in, my eyes blurred with tears as i saw the most unexpected scenario put up infront of me

That bloody bimbo had her hands hung around my husband's slender neck and she was pushing her face more and more into his well built chest......which had now been just my patent right.

Ofcourse i can have all my rights on him for i am his legally wedded wife......how the fuck dare she to throw herself on my husband.

I am gonna teach her a lesson for this shit she had brought up now.

As i stood there shocked, i found him standing there trying to balance her and she was sluttering something so gibberish to him which i couldnt understand from here.

So in my rage and fury, i walked in long strides and reached them as fast as i could and ripped her away from him by pulling her arm harshly and the next moment she was on the floor.

Wow.....great just the place which she deserves.

Then i glared at her hard but she just passed me a pissed look and howled like a wolf screeching "Ouchhh.....Kabirrrrrrr.....i am hurt....ahhh"

What the hell?

It didnt hurt that much as she was exaggerating for sure.

Man....she had just fell down not crashed into a truck for screaming like this. Ridiculous.....sure i didnt get any good vibes earlier from her.

So i uttered back to her in sheer fury "Oh so the spoilt princess now got an ouchie......i knew that girls like you are so over pampered by their families that they screech out like hyenas on getting even a small cut on their pinky......how pathetic"

She never got my insistence to not drag my husbad into this that she ignored me like plague and again sluttered to Kabir "Kabir.........it hurts so much" and before if she was complaining then now she was sobbing pathetically.

But what was with her being so much fumbling with words.

That was when i finally took in the smell around me which i recognised instantly as i had seen my dad drinking as well.....it was alcohol....it was one of the things which i hated the most and i had warned Dad i will leave the house the next time he drinks....from then on he drinks only very rarely and that too when with his deligates.

So i was flaming now seeing this whore bodied lady along with my husband when she was just wasted shit.

I screamed at her sobbing state without caring a damn about what Kabir thinks of me......coz i know he doesnt even recognise my existence "You bitch......how dare you to step in my house with your system fucked up with alcohol.....just get out of here.....now.......i said leaveee" I screaned and now she was playing all the water works her wicked eyes knew and soon i found her embraced under Kabir's arms.