Drowning in emotions

Heys guys😊

Target is again completed😝😚😚😚
Thank you so much for all your love and support till date😉

Now enjoy reading💖💖
******************

She was looking at me as a puzzled calf who would run for her life even if i snap a finger of mine

Never thought this tigress could also be a scared little kitten.

Hmmmm....thats interesting.

But seeing her nervous state, all i remebered was that now we both were alone......which means that its time for her to suffer.

She had ruined many lives and i am gonna make her pay for that.....i will make her life as miserable as possible that she would just want to jump off a cliff.

It was just a blank emotion which made me numb. I hated her with all my existenece now.....Who thought this innocent faced girl could be this selfish and wicked for her own motives.

Soon i charged towards her with long strides and spoke in the rudest tone i could ever muster myself to come up with "That is my room......and i am making it transparent that i dont want you to scammble through my room unnecessarily or necessarily.....and that rooom right opposite to mine would be yours. Also i wont interfere in there so that we both can live under the same roof just as commoners....no interferences......no unwanted feelings attached.....and more importantly we could have an equal of share of the much wanted privacy which both of us were wanting in the mansion.....also you dont have to perform any of the responsibilities of a dutiful wofe....so just like that dont expect me to act like a typical husband all the way going for you.....sure you can use my cards for your payments and this whole house is yours but always be in your limits with me aeound.....and yeah i come home late some times and leave early most of the time, so have your food without waiting for me.......and.....thats it......i think i have made my points clear." I asked more like stated throwing my conditions towards her.

She smiled bitterly "Yeah.....you said all those which i was intending to tell you anyways .....and thanks but no thanks.....i have enough money to survive on my own.....so you can keep that card to yourself." I blankly looked at her and she turned to move to her given room.

No sooner did she step in, the door was shut close.

Hmm....seems like the tigress didnt wanted to hear all these.

But sweetheart.....don't let yourself down so soon.....i have much more things planned for you. I gritted through my teeths trying to grind them into fine particles as the demon in me was taking its form.

I entered my room and spent the much needed time with my laptop and then changed and crept under the covers hoping to start afresh tomorrow.