Meet

Hi budsss!!!

Welcome back......Mein wapas aagayi hoon aap sab ki pyaari si cutu si maasoom si writer 😍😍.I hope you all are having fun in reading my story. Please if you are enjoying by reading my stories please vote to my updates and shower my comment section with your love. Pleaaaash....pretty please😃😃

pretty please😃😃

Now......Back to the story!!!! Have fun at reading........
                *********************

Fucking God dammit!!! I cursed under my breath to whoever wrote my fate!!! Like seriously my life has become an adverture park nowadays

Fucking God dammit!!! I cursed under my breath to whoever wrote my fate!!! Like seriously my life has become an adverture park nowadays.... Sometimes I wonder even Mowgli....yaya of the junglebook would not have chanced upon such a hurdle full of adventures as i have tackled till date.

Presently I am all drenched in a nose piercing yuck smell of some branded visky!!! Like literally i am all wet and sticky!!! Ab aur kuch dekhna baaki reh gaya hai kya zindagi mein.....i mentally i poured out buckets.....no no no drum full of tears over my broken fate.

Ready to strangle the devil who had recently done the honours of washing me off in his glass of visky,  I threw lasers of fireballs at the person standing right before me which could burn anyone down into ashes at this very moment.

That was when I gazed the definition of freaking hotness engraved as a typical greek god honoured his presence before me killing me with his looks and burning me down with his fierce glares. His well carved abs and his sharp moulded chest throbbing out of his piece of shirt with perfectly gelled jet black hair with silk locks combed into a swift motion, knife pointed jawline adding to his hotness with smooth evenly tanned skin and plump dark endearing lips lined with perfect curves outlining their escatasy. Fitted in a milk white formal shirt hiding his features with a biege creamish grey jacket with some cream coloured slim fit bottoms adding to his looks.

If looks could kill, then i would be 10 feet below the ground by now thanking my guardian angels to give up at the right time so that the cause of death on my dead certificate could be - By enduring the presence of a Greek god which abruptly caused the halt of heart streaks. Because at that moment my eyes popped out of its sockets and words died down in my dry throat by visualising such a live hot piece of meat right before my eye balls.