Ogling Done

Hloo buddies.....😊

I am back!! Actually i am so so so happy and grateful that all my readers are really so hearty to shower my chapters with your precious votes so far. I feel really blessed to have all your support. Thank you all for your overwhelming response to my updates. And i wish to have them more in the upcoming updates as well. I am really very sorry that i am updating after so long😭😭.....but believe me guys......my classes have started and i find it difficult to write daily. I hope you understand my situation. But i promise to remove these targets as soon as i get some break from all my studies. Till then please cooperate.

Now go ready the chappy😊😊
*************************

Kabir's pov

She sat right infront of me cladded in an asethic floral pink short dress barely reaching her knees. Her lips all baby pink and glossy and sparkles emitted out of her gleamy orbs. Her hairs tied up but some baby hairs falling here and there making her look adorable.

Adorable!
Adorable!
A freaking word of ADORABLE!!!!
Teasingly yelled my conscience dramatically. And when i say dramatically....this conscience of mine can beat up Sid in this matter. Like what's the big deal. Can't i just use that a-word. Huh!

After glaring the shit out of it, i came back to reality by Shanaya's nudge. Have you lost it Kabir........back to earth.

Then i smirked inorder to cover up my ogling session without being noticed. But the reaction i received from her was something out of the world. She was nervous on witnessing my smirk......The great Kiara Arora who had the audacity to insult me twice was now nervous on seeing my simple smirk.

Got yahhhhh!!!

Now you are entirely trapped kitten. Haha.....pay back time.

As now you have yourself entered the lion's den and portrayed your weaker edge to me, There is no going back my babydoll.

Tch!Tch!!!!!

On keenly observing her getting flustered on witnessing my smirk, my lips curved in crescent and so my smirk widened. She quickly averted her eyes from me and stared the beauty of the marbles on the floor.

What??!! How can she stare at something else when someone so hot.....no no flaming hot has announced his presence infront of her. On the other way round, what was she staring at?

May be the marble designs might be so fascinating that she couldn't take her eyes off from it and was all ready to write a 200 word essay about its elegancy! Ofcourse she is trying to avoid you dumbhead. Mockingly commented my inner self at my oh-so-fucking-stupid question.

Ignoring its sarcasm, i went and sat near Dad so that i could admire her closely.....tch tch slip of tongue.....enjoy her nervousness.

Really?? Huh!! Find someone else who would buy that freaking lie of yours. Clearly stated my conscience.

Before i could do something further, Dad stood up and introduced me to her family "So Rajeev.....this is my one and only son Kabir Singhania. The CEO of Singhania industries and the future owner of our empire. And Kabir meet Kiara.....Rajeev's daughter! She is a cardiologist and that's her mother Smitha Arora."

I shaked my hands with uncle and smiled at aunty and they returned my gesture warmly.

Then they asked me about myself and then the discussion took a professional turn with Dad and uncle jotting down their upcomung projects and the ladies bickering about some other stuff. But all this while my eyes were intently staring in her direction, making her heart burst out of nervousness. She didn't even dare to look into my eyes.