Secret Affair?

Welcome back my cute little readers,

Me....your always on time author is back with yet another interesting update for all you hoomans.😊😊 So.....i was thinking of about setting targets from now on so that i get ample time in writing the chappies because even when i finish writing them, i will post them only when my target gets accomplished!! I hope you guys understand me .....so from now on i wont be updating my story daily.

So go read the chappy and enjoii😉😉😉
                ************************

Kiara's pov

"Riyaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed out so loud and banging my vocal cords off that she fell down from her chair on her butt.

Rubbing her ass.....that shittypoop peeked above the table at me to jot down the puzzle she was reincarnating to get petrified on seeing my death fury.

That was when realization dawned upon her that she looked between me and the chocolate in her hand and the whole mess she had created around her mouth. On analysing the surroundings and finding no way out, she first smiled sheepishly at me and then get her ass up from the floor and dusting her skirt she did the race for her life.

No no no Riya......way too long for that.....now there is no way out from this deadly trap that you have got yourself into.

While sprinting behind her at lightening speed, i heard her pleading screams "Sorry,Kia.....calm down relax......its just a chocolate......sorryyyyyy"

"How dare you insult my life by addressing it as 'just a chocolate' that was just not done

"How dare you insult my life by addressing it as 'just a chocolate' that was just not done. Now your punishment is gonna be doubled for this brutal crime that you have committed. I will make sure that next time even before eyeing my chocolates, you think over for a million times you bitch." I cursed her too audible that the pen stand on my desk fell down on hearing my not-so-violently-high-pitched shrill.

After almost 10 minutes of dodging and hurring, i finally knocked her down with a paper weight and caught hold of her.

Making puppy eyes and pluckering those good for nothing lips of hers, she said apologetically " Kia forgive me this last time.....i wont repeat it again......This mistake of mine would be the last....please."

I furrowed my eyebrows on hearing and she quickly replaced her words saying "Sorry not a mistake....but a heavy crime...crime."

Giving her a chance to go on further, she came up "I will buy you more chocolates on behalf of this one." She said pleadingly.

" She said pleadingly