At the restaurant

Hella guys!!!!

Whats upppppp😊 Aagyi mein aagyi mein, jaldi update lekar mein aagyi!!! Yippeeee😝 last time when i urged you guys to comment below, one of you did so and i felt so happy and delighted after reading that comment. Thank you so much for understanding me. Love you all so much💖💖

Okay now hop in😉
***********************

Kabir's Pov

After so much hustle bustle, we finally reached the infinity mall.

The ride was so much fun as i kept myself occupied by irriatting the hell out of her. When she was sitting at her place, a frown creased on her forehead and she kept a grumpy face and sulked around in there just like a 5 year old kid would do when his/her motheir force them to wake up early in the morning to send them to school.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my naughty mind and i found a way to tease her up so without thinking twice, i caught hold of her hand and kept in under mine in a firm grip above the handbrake.

She was shocked would be an understatement as she jolted in her seat as i caught hold of her hand as if my hands had electric shocks in them. Her eyes widened and she stared at me with her mouth hung open and a little later, after which i assume she was back to her senses, she tried to wriggle out of my grip.

But who is even confronting though.....haha!

I hold on to her hand even more firmly and not gave a chance to get out of my hold......oh god her face at that time was so cute! Awwww!!!

Later when all strings of her patience broke lose, she confronted me but i just casually flipped the interrogation and commented that her hands were so rough and uneven

Later when all strings of her patience broke lose, she confronted me but i just casually flipped the interrogation and commented that her hands were so rough and uneven. Her face at that time was worth watching.

Hahahaaaaa!

But to be honest she looked so cute and her hands were as soft as a marshmallow

But the fact is that even i like to irritate the hell out of her.....i havent got this satisfaction over past few years......with her i think i am back to older carefree self. She doesnt judge me as the cold jerk and tough bussinessman as everyone sees me.