At the doorstep

Hey guys......

Is baar mein jaldi aagyi😊 Kyunki pichli baar meina der kar diya tha....isliye sabki shikayaten door karne ke liye ye udpate aap sab ko dedicate karthi hoon😉

Enjoy reading❤❤
                    *******************

Opening the door almost trying to pull it off its hinges in the ultimate excitement to see my parents after two long days, my face scrunched in confusion seeing a doll faced lady caked up in pounds of makeup standing right before me on my doorstep

We exchanged glances for a while until she smiled at me a lot like forecefully and chirped in a shrill fake voice "Hey...i suppose you would be Kiara." She said smilingly but there was something in her eyes which i could not deciper. I think i have seen her somewhere. But where?

Who was she?

What was she doing here?

And above all why was she carrying her luggage with her?

All these questions caused a whirlpool of emotions within me and i was in a search for those hefty answers to all my lingering questions on this plastic doll.

I nodded at her and was slightly disgusted by her choice of dress. She had worn a tight body fitting dress which failed to cover a large sum of her falling assets. Her boobs perked out of the thin tight fabric but she did nothing to opaque them from the eyes of the people around. Even her hair did nothing to hide them. It was looking as if her lips were injected with some drugs to make them appear so big and truly fake. She was as if trying to woo some manwhore for her sexual desires.

I simply disliked her at the first glance itself.

Now the most important question. What was she doing here???

So i voiced out my question shooting at her "Sorry....i didn't recognize you. Do we know each other from before?" I asked unsure and importantly to get rid of this freaking seductress.

Sure even i had my eyes bulged out on seeing her like this. Even my desires rose up and then how can we expect men to not fall for her slut looks.

She laughed like a minx and said "No no.....we surely dont know each other. But sure i know your husband from long." She said stressing the last part a bit wickedly.

My eyes blured with confusion on how come she knew Kabir?

What was her relation with him?

Okay okay....now calm down Kia.....keep your horses down and don't ride them too far. Let her say what she has to say and then you can come up with your bloody conclusions. My conscience instantly jumped into work as it saw me thinking about the wildest of wildest possibilities which could link them together.

I tried calming myslef down and then asked not so surely "How come you know my husband?"

"Now will you keep me standong at the doorstep and take my entire life answering your questions Kiara?" She asked twitching her lips and smiled sickly.