He is not well

Heys guys😉

Yet another interesting chappy is now before you. Do drop your love and comments in for this super cute story😍

But i am very sad as chappy by chappy the comments and votes are decreasing and i an not getting the response which i want😖😖😖 Please yaar...vote aur comment zaroor karna😔😔 Mera exams chal rahe hai aur uske beech mein aap logon keliye likhti hun...itna toh mein deserve karti hoon na😭😭 Agar iss waale chappy ko bhi kam response mil gaye toh mein ab late se hi updates dungi😩Mein sabse katti hojaungi😣 Toh haan acha rrsponse dena😊 Pleashhhhhh😄

Enjoy reading😎
*******************

As soon as Ayush handed me the first aid box, he went away asking me to call him if i need anything more to which i responded back with a grateful smile

As soon as Ayush handed me the first aid box, he went away asking me to call him if i need anything more to which i responded back with a grateful smile. I also added "Ayush you can leave for home now, since work hours are way past over and i can manage for some time then even we would be leaving."

He was hesitant at first by saying "But ma'am i can stay till you guys leave, if in case you would need my help." But one word from his highness and he obliged not arguing with a syllable "Go home Ayush, its late and your family would be waiting."

Was it because he was too dominating or i was too gentle that he obliged to him right away and protested with me? Anyways.....cant change myself to keep throwing orders at people like my hubby.

Then when he left, it was only the two of us in his cabin and everything fell silent. I quickly got up from the couch and switched on the AC because thats the only thing that can provide an instant aid to his burst chest. Then as i ensured that it was cool enough, i moved back towards Kabir and knelt on my knees to reach his chest as he was sitting.

Grabbing the ice pack, i gently skimmed them through the burnt areas not directly but covering it with a cloth and i felt him closing his eyes. I did that for quite a few minutes until he said suddenly "Get up" and i gave him a confused 'huh' as he repeated his words "Get up Kia"

I did so and the next moment he pulled me up to his lap and i was shocked as i yelled at him "What is this behaviour Kabir......now why would you want me to sit on your lap?" I was scared if i would cause him more pain if i touched his burns.....but this mannn!

"This is more comfortable as you can reach my height more conveniently. " and i gave in with a nod. Later i felt his body radiating heat and our intimate position was doing no good to my hormones.

Fuck Kia....focus.....yaha pe tumhari pati ka dil jal gaya aur tumhari train toh kisi aur hi disha mein chal rahi hai.....chi chi chi.

Then i picked up the pain relief spray and sprayed it across his chest and i knew it would be painful as it would cause a burning sensation at first but my husband.....God he was something else as his expressions were just as neutral as pure water.

Later i went on with the ointments and as i pressed my fingers down on his hard chest, i could feel his heart beating under the pad of my fingers. It felt so serene and calm that i was pulled back only to hear him groan.