Roadside Banters

Hi buddies!!!

I am here with another update for all you Guys😉😉 So please aap log mujh par bhi thoda mehrbaan hojaaye na...pleaash *puppy face* please yaar jo bhi log ye story read karte hai vote kardijiye na.....it would be a huge motivation for me😊 And ya for all those who had already voted for my updates....a big big thank you for all my lovely readers💋💋💋

So what are you guys waiting for .......go read the story and enjoiii😊😊
          ************************

As soon as i was making my way towards the car, a huge frame marked his presence in front of me

As soon as i was making my way towards the car, a huge frame marked his presence in front of me....gaining all my guts to make him deaf today by sweetly reciting those colourful words to his melody-searching eardrums.....i opened my mouth.

Uh oh!!! Trapped in again.

My whole body started shivering with fury on seeing that devil before my eyes again who was responsible for all the misery i have been facing all this day. I am gonna kill him for sure. Urgh !!!

"You" i uttered with utmost hatred towards him by showing my forefinger at him to be greeted back with the same words at me but the only difference was that he had his dominant aura around his voice!! Uff!!

Stop gushing on his his voice you bitch. Scolded my inner self.

Smiling sheepishly at it, i tried to keep my mind on focus as i snapped at him " Now i really think that even if i hadn't fitted lemons in place of eyes, you surely have done so!! Thats the fact which stopped you from looking onto the road and was just a step away on reaching us to heaven." I replied to him mockingly and saw his nerves popping out and fire being litted in his eyes.

I smirked in mind and gave him a look as it 'have a taste of your own medicine'

I could hear my inner mind dramatically appaulding with utmost enthusiasm...yay!!

"Even i agree with you over that" I heard one of his friends who was taking my side and smiling cheekily at me.

"Sid" Kabir roared at him and i think that was enough for him to be zipped up.

Oh so his name is Sid!!! But i know that it wouldn't be his full name.....maybe a nickname in and for friends i guess.

But i truly appreciate his courage because he has the guts on awakening a sleeping lion....woah!!! That was truly courageous of him.

"Oh so you couldn't stop yourself from keeping away from me that now you are following me, right babydoll" he asked huskily stepping near to my earlobes which sent a shiver down my spine. I could even see his friends gaping at him with their mouths hung open and jaws literally swatting the ground and my two little bitches who were now by my side ready to faint any moment on witnessing such a hot mocking session.

Kia breathe in ...... breathe out.....

After i steadied my rapid heartbeats, a volcano erupted in my mind, who the hell is he to make such a disgusting comment on me that i am head over heels for him which prompted me on the verge of following him.