*Timeskip to the morning*
Still Aizawa's pov:

"yeah your buring up".

"I'm burning??" Izuku said as if he was on fire, I chuckled, "not that type of buring". "Okay I'll get your some soup and a rag to put on your head okay be right back" I then left the room and went inside the kitchen, I saw hizashi talking to nezu on the phone.

"Yeah, don't worry we know how to take care of kids you know? Yes yes we will take care of izu the whole time, okay I got to go bye!" He then hung up the phone

"I assume he said yes" I said picking out the pot. "Yup and I promised him izuku he will receive the best care from us" mic said walking back to me.

"Alright I'll make some soup, you go place a rag on his forehead" I instructed him, "okay sho" mic then kissed my cheek and left. I blushed a bit.

Hizashi's pov:
I placed the rag under some hot water and squeezed out some of the water after, I walked to Izuku's room to find him panting heavy breathes. "It's okay izu I'm here" I said walking next to his bed, "now I'm gonna put this rag on your forehead to reduce your fever okay?" I said. He nodded in response so I carefully placed the rag on his forehead, I heard his sigh in relief but he still wasn't better.

"Now izuku tell me what are you feeling right now" I asked. "M-my head is pounding, I feel really hot, my stomach is hurting, and my throat feels sore.." I heard him say.

"Oh my baby.." I put both of my hands on his cheeks. "You will feel better okay?" He nodded and snuggled a bit into my hands, I smiled.

After 5 minutes sho comes in with the bowl of soup, "what is that.?" Izuku said quietly. "It's soup, it will help you feel better" sho said while sitting on the side of his bed carefully.

"Now this is really hot so be careful" he said as he took the spoon. "Izu can you sit up for us please?" I asked, he nodded and slowly sat up with a few grunts. I placed a pillow behind is head to make him feel more comfortable, "ok say :0" sho picked some soup up with the spoon and put it infront of izu's mouth. Izu opened his mouth a swallowed the soup, "is it good?" I asked him to which he responded with a nod. We kept feeding him and as he was eating I told him one of the stories where sho was sent to the hospital for a stupid reason in our highschool years.

"Done" he said, the bowl was empty and he looked stuffed. "Good job" sho patted his head. "Okay now rest here and if you need anything call us okay?" I explained to him.

He nodded and we smiled, we left the room and sat on the couch in the living room. "He looks so much better than before" I said, sho nodded, "yeah it might take a maximum of 2 days to get better".

I then got a phone call from, nezu? I picked it up and put it on speaker phone so sho could hear, "hello?", "hizashi! How is izuku doing? Is he better? What's his current state?" Nezu rambled off.

"Okay firstly izuku is getting better, we gave him medicine and fed him soup, and secondly is current state is that he will be better in about 2 days" I said as he sighed in relief.

"Very well then continue takeing care of izuku then, bye!" Nezu said as he hung up.

Aizawa and hizashi then took care of izuku for the past 2 days, they made sure he got proper rest, his daily medication, and the proper care to help him get better.

After the two days izuku woke up feeling better, he got up and rushed to his parents room.

He saw them and shook them up, "dad! Papa! Wake up!" He shook the both at the same time.  They both woke up and yawned, "huh? Oh izuku is everything alright?" Aizawa yawned. "Look I'm not sick anymore!" He said.

"Oh that's great!" Hizashi got up and hugged him, "that's a relief, I'm glad your better now" Aizawa got up as well and kissed his forehead.

"Hey tell you what, how about we go to the beach in a week?" Hizashi said, Aizawa looked at him, "where did that come from?".

"Oh I had a dream of us going to the beach right now and I suddenly want to go!" He said.

"What's a beach?" Izuku asked. "Oh! A beach is where there's a lot of water and sand and you get to have picnics, swim, building Sand castles and lots of more cool stuff" hizashi explained.

Izuku still look confused, "it might be best if we show you what a beach is, right shooo?" He leaned into Aizawa and he sighed. "Alright we can go", "yess! We're gonna have so much fun! Oo! Can we invite nezu and nemuri?" He asked excitedly.

"I can see if they are available", "yess! Well let's have some breakfast and we can go shopping for the stuff!" Hizashi said. Izuku was excited, he was also happy that he got to experience this, most of all, he was happy that we was getting a better childhood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's up guys so like I need your guy's opinions, what ship would you like izuku to have? Tell me here:

Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!✌️

Word count: 1732