Chapter 64: Jayden is in danger

Mattoe POV,
"I've been really really worried about clarrissa you know. After everything she've gone through. that school would sure spur her anxiety." Jayden said  to me over his shoulders and sighed as the tattooist was busy drawing an image on his arm. I was at the other end of the tattoo shop and other one was busy drawing new tattoo on my back.

"To be honest I don't really support this schooling idea of Antonio." I groaned because the machine prick my skin a bit.

"well Liam  and Racheal   are there.  and besides if she remains indoors she'll never overcome her fears. She needs to start to face it."

"But what if she gets badly hurt. You know how nasty some of these highschoolers could really be, especially when they see someone to take advantage of." Sudden rage engulfed me as I pictured clarrisa getting bullied by high school kids. I gritted my teeth and clench my fist.

"Ah!"Jayden winced and flinched a bit  as the artist maybe graved his skin.

"I'm sorry!" Even as the man apologize, jayden sent him a death glare but calmed himself down anyway.

"Well," Jayden faces me back. "by the time I've killed a quarter of them others will learn."Jayden said  casually and I solidly  agreed with that. Infact remind me to teach Clarissa how to make use of a fucking gun!

Moments later, Jayden phone began to ring and he brought it out if his pocket immediately. With the way his brows furrowed, I sensed something off but I didn't question him.

Finally, he picked up and took the phone to his ear, his next statement got me stiff and I took my gaze to him, fixing it in his face. 

"Kayla?" He yelled aggressively that even his tattooist got startled.

"Where's she?"

Silence.

"Are you freaking sure about this? Are you goddamn sure?"

"Look if I find out you joking around, I'll find who ever you are and kill you!"

As soon as he hung up, The Jayden who calm a while ago was dead and right now, he look more fierce than a hungry beast. 

"Are you still looking for Kayla?!" Out of Confusion and shock, I whispered.

"Yes of course!" He hissed already about to get on his feet.

"Who was that?!" I asked my eyes following him as he stood up. Aggressively shove the tattooist aside and grabbed his suit on a chair to wear it.

"I don't even know.  someone has been giving me   Intels about. Though this one is a different number."

"Then how are you so sure this isn't some sort of trap?" The both tattooist completely stood aside as me and my brother exchange banters.

" Because I nearly caught her one day.  that's the day we found Racheal but I got distracted so she escaped!"

"Okay then let's go." I stood up to follow him out but threw me a death glare.

"You aren't doing that shit. I can handle things myself!"

"At least ring some men to follow you!" I scolded.

"Just for one goddamn woman?" He scoffed. "scratch that!" And then he began walking out but I quickly grabbed my jacket and followed suit.

"Jayden fucking use your brain right now, don't let that anger control you!" I blasted him from behind as I follows him, matching up his brisk steps but he didn't say shit to me. And when he finally arrived at the car, he hopped him and He shut the car door on my face. "ring the boys to bring you another  car!" He said to me before he zoomed off like a madman.