Chapter 35: you are selfish clarrisa

Sorry for late post

For the rest of the day, I was up alone in my room.

My head was bugging with more thoughts. Ranging from my ex brothers, to my brothers punishment then especially to mother. I was more worried about mother. Did they threaten her with gun or something? I wonder how she'll feel when my brothers matched invaded and took her sons before her eyes. How could she be coping now? Is she having trouble? Gosh I really wish to see her again.

Beside I've missed her so much already.

Trying to get my mind off things I starts drawing, I was half way in it when door opened suddenly, I couldn't help but stare as Jayden walked in.

"Clarrisa..."

"There's a reason why the word 'knocking' was evented" I spat under my breath, getting angry that I flinched. I was angry at everything even.

"I'm sorry but I really knock and you didn't answer." He says with no emotions.

"You could have waited for permission then"

"I really I'm not here for this clarrissa. Dinner is set let's go eat" he said Authoritatively.

"I don't look like I'm hungry do I?" I rolled my eyes.

"You haven't eaten since morning so get your ass out of that bed and follow me." His pitch was a bit higher this time.

"And if I don't?" I arched him an eye brow, folding my arm to my chest.

"I'll drag you down since I've to." He said sternly.

"Then you're no different from my ex brothers." I hissed.

I don't know what I was expecting but I didn't expect the Instant rage that crossed Jayden's face, his eyes was pure red and I noticed his veins pops from his arms.

My heart sank into my stomach, Jayden manages to crush all the courage and fearless amor I was wearing. Fear dominated me.

"Look here baby." When he walked towards and lean to my level, I suddenly couldn't breath "I'm really not a man of patience you should know it. I've been trying to keep it cool with you so please don't push me." Though he sound calm but that was threatening.

"F—Fine." I stuttered miserably and Close the draw book then place it on the dresser.

I trailed behind Jayden as we walked out of the room.

All the way, my mind was going wild. I suddenly dreaded facing my brothers. For sure they are mad at me right now that'll certainly come with a punishment. I mean if I remember correctly, Antonio stated in the rule that we should respect our elder brothers but today I broke that rule and even worst.

Why did I let my temper get best of me huh?! Why??

Finally we've arrived at dinning, I swallowed a lump as I met everyone rounding the table. The reaction I got wasn't what I was expecting, they all have this relief look on thier faces. Antonio especially.

"l'hai portata davvero" Antonio say in an undertone.

(You indeed brought her)

"I told you I can pull it off." Jayden shrugged and got himself a seat.

Liam stood up and help me draw out a seat before I could.

I sat down without saying a word.

Dinner was scrambled eggs. I was surprise when none of my brothers say anything to me, we all just started eating.

I couldn't afford to meet any of their gaze though so I just focus on my food.

"Clarrisa," my heart jump as Antonio spoke at the middle of the dinner. "We are really so sorry for..."