Chapter 51

Clarissa's POV,

Antonio couldn't take me for the therapy anymore. He'd earlier told me that Jayden was having difficulty with the client they were meeting at the company.

I've never been to any company before but I've seen some on TV however none of them was ever this enormous as the building. I could say the building was almost penetrating the sky because when we were outside, I couldn't see the end of the roof. My head just couldn't stop spinning round, not only was the interior spacious everywhere was glowing. Fluorescent lights everywhere.

Everyone who was busy operating the computers or doing one thing or the other, keep creating Antonio and calling him boss. There was no reason for me to be nervous or scared cause everyone had a calm and innocent Aura.

Right now, I'm in Antonio's classy and spacious office.

Seating on his comfy office chair while I'd been on his phone playing video games and watching some videos. He'd given me the phone to entertain myself cause it told me he might take long so for me not to get bored, he gave me his phone. But hours had past and I was still in the office with no sign of Antonio coming.

I was getting itchy and lowkey scared as I've been in the office all alone for hours. What if something happens? I don't even know my way around here, plus this is the 64th floor according to Antonio.

Still seating on the chair, I felt a sudden pain in my stomach. I winced and just then I felt a liquid drip out from my Virginia. I was in bizarre when the door opened and instead of Antonio, a fierce looking lady walked in.

"Who the hell are you?" The lady asked with a scowl after staring at me in surprise.

Her look and voice caught me nervous so I started stuttering.

"Ummm...I..It's...I'm An...Antonio..."

"Please get out I want to clean up" the lady cut me off sternly.

"M..my brother asked me to stay here and wait for him." I managed to say fearfully.

"Then I guess you missed your way. Sue Antonio doesn't have a sister. If you're here for a mission you better leave or else you won't like me." Her threatening voice got me so scared.

"But..." she didn't wait for me to finish talking before she dragged out of the chair vigorously.

"Get the fuck out!" She said irritatedly at me like I was some disease.

I couldn't fight her so even though Antonio asked me not to leave the office, I've to leave so as to avoid troubles. But I was just about to walk out when her voice stopped me.

"Hey you...come back here." I turned round to meet her staring intensely at the chair I'd sat on. Slowly I dragged my fee there and I gasped when I saw blood staining the creams creame chair.

What on earth is this?

"What the fuck is this?" The girl shouted and she look like a lion ready to tear me down. In panic, I started trembling.

"I...I...don't know." I quivered.

"You don't know? You're on your fucking period and you don't know?"

"What? P...period?" I whispered panting heavily. "I...I..am sorry. I didn't know I was on my period...I..." The lady scoffed and started pulling my ears.

"Stop fucking playing ignorance. What? Is this part of your mission? What will happen now? I should clean your shit up..." as she kept  yelling and pulling my ears, it spoke my up my anxieties and all I did was cry, begging her to not hurt me.