Chapter 23; join us for the movie

Clarrisa's POV

Days rolls by and roll into weeks. Things hasn't entirely improve with me and my new family. But over the week I seen they've been trying to make things up to me and my sister. They keep taking us out to shopping and places. Honestly if you ask I'll say my sister was one who needed that cause she's been refusing to accept them and maybe me too. But she's somehow improved, she's now at least very close to one of our brothers-Matoe.

My relationship with her hasn't been the best to be honest. She'll virtually get pissed up at me each time something traumatize me and she'll yell, snap at me, before I'll get really scared of her making myself more a weakling disgrace to my family but for the sake of my new brothers who've been trying to warm up to me, I really tried so hard to over come my fear.

I now sometimes try to talk back at Rechel...keyword sometimes.

I'm not entirely scared of her that much because according to our therapist she was reacting from trauma of her past. I really want to know what my sister had gone through but I won't blame her if she's giving everyone cold shoulders.

There are just some memories one need to shut off and talking about it might trigger. At least, I'm an example but whatver it is I hope she hasn't gone through what I've gone through. No one deserve to go through what I've gone through.

Enough of my sister.

Matoe has kind of change. I don't know if I should call it change. He's still as sweet as my brothers but sometime he's very cold and he's been sneaking around lately. The person he mainly relate with is recheal. I wonder what's with them.

And did I talk about Jayden? That guy really know how to be remorseful in the sense that the more he apologizes to me, the more he does the worst things to scare me.

No matter what he does, I wonder if I can ever be free around. His always red eyes, his blazing Aura. Everything about him will always scare me for life.

Liam and Antonio had been sweet but while I'm very fond of Liam, Antonio still somehow makes me nervous.

Right now I am at the kitchen. It's just 6:45 and I want to make breakfast for everyone. Yeah not once have I cooked ever since I've been here. My brothers has been cooking- matoe especially.

Today I want to appreciate them.

I am not quite use to the kitchen so it was really a battle for me to locate stuffs. I didn't even know what to cook but since I saw rice at first, I decided to go for rice.

There were some ingredients at the top lockers, I couldn't reach for them so I stood on a stool and stood on my toe to start bringing them out. While I was doing that, I heard.

"What are you doing?" Accompanied by the creaking sound  of the door, my heart leapt  and I startled and crash to the floor, a short scream escaping my mouth.

I mentally slapped myself as I realized it was recheal.
"Must you always be a drama princess?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Um I'm sorry you startled me."  I muttered. I was standing up when the door opened and two people rushed in.

Liam and Antonio.

"What happened?" They both chorused at same time with panic look on thier faces.

"Nothing?" I came out of my lips like question.

"I heard a scream. What was that all about?" Antonio asked.

"Clarrisa was being a scardy freak as usual. She got startled just because I walked into the kitchen." She shrugged and went to the electric tap to get herself a glass of water.