Chapter 44: still searching for kayla?

Sorry for posting late.

"let me help the hackers do findings of who these fuckers are and track them down" Liam requested.

"You aren't a professional yet Liam just keep learning okay." I smiled and patted his back.

"But..."

"We are not fully getting you involved with the mafia yet. You're still a fucking teenager Liam." Jayden interrupted him harshly, he was really boiling right now.

Liam face went red with rage and sadness but I decided to ignore. This is for his own good. I can let him do every other things, torture and shoot but tracking is too dangerous for him. Even if he can do it, I can't afford to risk my baby brother's life. He's still fucking 19.

I asked Jayden to handle the fucker at the basement for the mean time while I went to my office. i tried calling mattoe, several times but he didn't take the call. However I didn't Stop, I keep calling and calling while pacing around my office.

A knock on the door stopped me and after giving out permission, the person walked in.

It was John.

After greeting me, I didn't waste time in venting my anger at him. I Questioned him about the Attack and where the fuck he've been?

The only thing that saved him from my wrath is that he was able to come of with a reasonable  excuse for his negligence, he was handling some other trivial matters in the legal company so he've been off the underground, which is quite justified.

"Anyways any clue on who these fuckers could be and thier aim?" I asked John on more diplomatic basis.

"No solid information had been made but I'm suspecting someone" John said solemnly.

"Who?" I arched my brows, curiosity bubbling within me.

"I suspect the Maximo guy at the basement. He's a mafia boss, He wouldn't just let himself be captured and not do anything about it. He may likely have eyes everywhere, even in our midst who knows that gives him in-tells. If you don't free him he just might keep attacking till the mafia drops to nothing and he won't be foolish enough to strike while we're all at Alert" John reasoned.

"More reasons why I can never let the bastard out and he's never going to catch us unguarded. You are going to get more men as soon as possible, get as many as you can. I need a positive feedback from you in twenty four hours." I commanded, clenching my jaw in anger.

"Si capo"

(Yes boss)

"But Antonio, I'm sorry if I'm Being intrusive. About your sisters. If maybe it's Maximo that's behind the attack, he wouldn't be foolish enough to strike again cause he must know we wouldn't be catch unguarded again, he might decide to come up with a different scheme like using your sisters against you, he could come for them, you know they are easy target in..." I didn't let him finish before my hands moved on his own and i punched john on his lip so hard  that it burst open.

I've done that already before I recollected myself control. Honestly I didn't mean to that, I just got so enraged at the mention of anyone coming after my princesses—that can never happen. Never!

"Boss?" John cooed, holding his burst lips in bewilderment.

I swallowed a lump and took a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I just lost it." I apologized genuinely.

"It's okay." John nodded.

" Just triple the guards at the mansion, Recruit the most strongest men here in Italy. I don't care how much is going for it, just recruit them. Also can you help me track that motherfucking Mattoe?" I requested and he agreed.